RTMP stream stutters after seek or pause
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody here was experiencing similar issues with RTMP streams? I am using a plugin called DR Nu on linux and after some changes to XBMC in the spring 2013 I haven't been able to seek or pause the stream without major stuttering and audio/video lagging.

I believe a ticket has been created under bugs http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13496 but I am uncertain if it has been assigned.

Best regards
Martin
I don't usually use seek in the rtmp streams or most of them crash often if I do that. Pause sometimes works and sometimes stops the stream, with an occasional lock up, yet other times the pausing works fine. Not sure... Might depend on the specific strm.. I have a few streams that I have found links for online that have jumpy video. Funny because one of them is the only HD strm that I have ever found for France 24 (en)... it plays fine but the jumpiness put it slightly out of sync I guess I would say. It's hard to explain.
I have the newest librtmp. I have a multiboot desktop compuer with Win,OS X and Mint Linux on there. I use the OS X the most though (because of Remote Buddy)
Hi, were you able to fix the problem? rtmp:// mp4 files always stutter and get out of sync when seeking. If I pause and resume, sometimes it is fine, but sometimes the video just quits after a few minutes.

Seems like the ticket is not resolved either...

thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTMP stream stutters after seek or pause0