Android Nexus 7 (2013)
I've just got myself a nexus 7 2013 and I'm a total noob to all of this, I've downloaded xbmc and all runs sweet as a but, I don't know what your moaning at, your obviously doing something wrong for it not to work but hey your the technical expert with no manners, these guys work hard to give us a great service that's free and all you wanna do is insult them. Why don't you go and join the apple sheep instead and leave these guys alone
(2013-11-27, 12:42)daveyw Wrote: I've just got myself a nexus 7 2013 and I'm a total noob to all of this, I've downloaded xbmc and all runs sweet as a but, I don't know what your moaning at, your obviously doing something wrong for it not to work but hey your the technical expert with no manners, these guys work hard to give us a great service that's free and all you wanna do is insult them. Why don't you go and join the apple sheep instead and leave these guys alone

Totally Agree! Funny how there's a lot of other Nexus 7 users that find it works just fine with XBMC.

I even use the XBMC controller addon for android Nexus 7 and that is a work of genius.
Can't remember the name while I'm at work.
(2013-11-27, 12:42)daveyw Wrote: I've just got myself a nexus 7 2013 and I'm a total noob to all of this, I've downloaded xbmc and all runs sweet as a but, I don't know what your moaning at, your obviously doing something wrong for it not to work but hey your the technical expert with no manners, these guys work hard to give us a great service that's free and all you wanna do is insult them. Why don't you go and join the apple sheep instead and leave these guys alone

Mr. Daveyw, I am not sure where I have insulted xbmc developers in my post.. I just gave my honest opinion about my experience with xbmc on nexus 7. I do appreciate all xbmc developers for doing great service to xbmc users like me. I have been using xbmc on several other platforms and I am happy with it.
(2013-11-24, 01:12)Raka1212 Wrote: I understand the incompatible add-on is developer's problem but I bought Nexus 7 2013 hoping xbmc will work flawlessly. If it works flawlessly on Galaxy Note one should expect it to work on Nexus 7 2013 which is a top of the line android device. My investment in Nexus 7 2013 was purely for xbmc and if it does not work on it than it is useless for me.It is just a hit and miss scenario on nexus 7 until somebody comes up with a stable build for Nexus 7.

The Note (all 3 generations) has pretty stable 5GHz wifi. The 2012 Nexus was sorely missing 5GHz and stuck with 2.4 only.

Several people seemed to be having wifi issues with the 2013 N7 XDA-link

You could be experiencing a simple network issue. Some users in the US found their wifi region was set to Europe and changing it to North America helped. Settings -> Wifi then use the 3 button menu to find Advanced -> Wifi Region
The only issue I have with Frodo is the choppy sound, Gotham fixes this, but then there is some issues with certain addons. Of the Gotham builds I have tried the latest monthly seemd to be the most stable.
That beeing said, I do encounter certain crashes when streaming movies via addon's on Frodo.
Have not tried Gotham to much since the addon I mainly uses is incompatibel as of yet. (So I have to live with poping sound)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nexus 7 (2013)0