Newbie Questions
Sad 
I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge about xmbc and any lame questions I might have. I appreciate your patience!

When I open XBMC it says it is updating my library but none of my tv shows or movies are showing up in it. All of my downloads are stored on my time capsule and XMBC is routed to that path, but nothing comes through the program. I have verified the files are there, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Any help you guys can offer would be SO appreciated! I am using a MacBook Pro Retina to hook up to the tv, and an old Dell laptop to do all of the running of the programs and downloading to my time capsule.
Have you seen the wiki instructions for building the video library? Most common issue is with file naming.

Adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2013-10-23, 01:58)Ned Scott Wrote: Have you seen the wiki instructions for building the video library? Most common issue is with file naming.

Adding videos to the library (wiki)

Hi! Sorry I didn't see your response, or I didn't get a notification about it. Thank you for responding.

I figured it out. Smile

The problem I am having now….if you would like to hear it Wink I am setting it up again on The Little Black Box and I am having trouble configuring it to work with my time capsule. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions for me?

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie Questions0