• 1(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
Compatible with Aeon MQ5 2.0.2 for XBMC Frodo, 6.0.2 for Gotham, 6.1.4 scott967's mod for Helix

I've adapted my Ace Mod to make it work on Aeon MQ5. This small mod simply adds a new viewtype (PosterLite) on MQ5, and my main goals were to keep as much of the fanart visible on the screen and have lots of options regarding the icons that are displayed.

It is available for Movies, Sets, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes. I've also included an optional set of icons for the Greek Ratings System, based on MPAA (Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Theme -> Greek_Ratings).

* Added an "Open Case" option (many thanks to frodo19 and mikebzh44)

I've placed the necessary files in self-extracting executable form, for a quick installation, as well as in regular RAR format. Same goes for the backup, in case one wishes to remove the viewtype and restore the original MQ5 files. For the RAR format, the files must be unrared in the following folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\

Note that the first time the viewtype is used, the focused icon might not appear since it's not a fresh installation and the settings have not been reset. Just go the vietype settings ("View Options/Change View") and change the values of "InfoPanel", "Icons" and "+ Icons" by pressing 'Enter' until you get the ones you wish.

Here are the links. Hope you like it...

XBMC 12 Frodo
PosterLite for Aeon MQ5 (Frodo)...: RAR / Executable
Aeon MQ5 backup files (Frodo).....: RAR / Executable

XBMC 13 Gotham
PosterLite for Aeon MQ5 (Gotham)...: RAR / Executable
Aeon MQ5 backup files (Gotham).....: RAR / Executable

* UPDATE
Kodi 14 Helix (works with scott967's Helix Mod)
PosterLite for Aeon MQ5 (Helix)...: RAR / Executable
Aeon MQ5 backup files (Helix).....: RAR / Executable

watch gallery
Nice work man, Love the sets view! (...Downloaded)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
YES! all i was missing from ace. love the clean simple look. Thank you
Pure Awesomeness Big Grin

Is there a trick to get the collection cdart to show? I can see all the cdart once I enter the collection with the individual cases, I'm looking for the view like the Harry Potter collection above Wink
(2013-11-18, 05:19)Wulfsige Wrote: Pure Awesomeness Big Grin

Is there a trick to get the collection cdart to show? I can see all the cdart once I enter the collection with the individual cases, I'm looking for the view like the Harry Potter collection above Wink

You're right about that, I forgot to add a nodiscart option on the top menu. I've updated the first post, please re-download the files, extract them to your AeonMQ5 folder, enable the newly added cdART on the Top Menu, and try again.

I guess your going to need the script.extendedinfo installed too, if you haven't already.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-11-18, 14:15)Samu-rai Wrote:

I guess your going to need the script.extendedinfo installed too, if you haven't already.

I was under the impression that it was installed along with MQ5, that's why I didn't consider it in the first place. But you are correct, script.extendedinfo is necessary for the cdART in sets to appear.
Thanks, I had extendedinfo installed but I don't think it worked well with the version of Gotham I was using, went back to Frodo and all is good Smile
(2013-11-18, 14:23)CutSickAss Wrote: I was under the impression that it was installed along with MQ5, that's why I didn't consider it in the first place. But you are correct, script.extendedinfo is necessary for the cdART in sets to appear.

No, need to install it manually.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

This gives me a new view instead of replacing one right?

Edit:
I tried modifying latest VIP version but maybe better to wait until it's released so CutSickAss can update to latest version before i brake things Wink
(2013-11-19, 15:48)schumi2004 Wrote: This gives me a new view instead of replacing one right?

Edit:
I tried modifying latest VIP version but maybe better to wait until it's released so CutSickAss can update to latest version before i brake things Wink

Yes, it would be better if you waited for an official stable release by MarcosQui, after which I will update the links on the first post to keep up with the changes.
When scrolling the letter is in the upper left corner blocking part of the name. Can you move it back to the center?
(2013-11-20, 02:05)Enlightened Wrote: When scrolling the letter is in the upper left corner blocking part of the name. Can you move it back to the center?

I didn't pay any attention to that... updated the links on the first post, placed the letter on a better position, close to the center of the screen. Thanks for the feedback!
(2013-11-20, 02:49)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-11-20, 02:05)Enlightened Wrote: When scrolling the letter is in the upper left corner blocking part of the name. Can you move it back to the center?

I didn't pay any attention to that... updated the links on the first post, placed the letter on a better position, close to the center of the screen. Thanks for the feedback!

That was quick thanks. could this view be added to advance launcher? would be great for the games section.
I don't use the games section so I couldn't tell you if it would be any good. I'll check it tomorrow, to see if it is worth the effort.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50