• 7(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
You mean the wrong script Version?
Its 1.0. The only Version i could found...
Use this one with Gotham

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts/scri...edinfo.zip
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks!

Works know :>
(2014-06-14, 23:21)CutSickAss Wrote: It's a bit difficult to change the size of the poster, given the fact that it requires a few other elements to change. I don't have the time right now to check, perhaps in a few days.

Hi there - appreciate that no doubt you get many requests but i was wondering how easy it would be for me to implement this change myself - which elements would need to be changed?

Cheers
(2014-12-03, 19:31)Chuck Bartowski Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 23:21)CutSickAss Wrote: It's a bit difficult to change the size of the poster, given the fact that it requires a few other elements to change. I don't have the time right now to check, perhaps in a few days.

Hi there - appreciate that no doubt you get many requests but i was wondering how easy it would be for me to implement this change myself - which elements would need to be changed?

Cheers

OK, first of all, before you do anything, go to "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps\", create a file, name it "keymap.xml", open it with a text editor, and write the following in it:
PHP Code:
<keymap>
    <global>
        <
keyboard>
            <
f5>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</f5>
        </
keyboard>
    </global>
</
keymap

Save and close it. Now Kodi will refresh whenever you press F5 on your keyboard (trust me, you'll need this!). Also, you can switch to window mode by pressing the "\" key (it's next to the "Enter" key on your keyboard). This way you can make changes to the code, save the file, go to the Kodi window, hit F5 for it to refresh, and check out the result. One more suggestion, Notepad++ is great for such editing.

Go to the folder "addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p", and open "ViewsPosterLite.xml". Find line 221 where it says "<visible>Control.IsVisible(528198)</visible>", and line 266 where it says "<top>190</top>". Right after those lines enter the following:
PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" end="50" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation

end="50" will bring the size of the poster down to 50% of its original size. This value is up to you.

In order to change the position you'll have to mess with the values of "<top>" and "<left>" between lines 225-255 (for the CDs), and 266-267 (for the poster itself).

To change the gap between the smaller posters, find the following (should be around line 341):
PHP Code:
<focusedlayout width="325" height="512" condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(528707),poster)"></focusedlayout

Edit the width="325" value in order to get the best alignment.

Update: Forgot to mention, after you've done all of the above, you could change the values of "<left>" and "<right>" between lines 70-100 (three in total), so that the plot, genre and year line up as well. Changing the "<widht>" of the plot textbox (around line 73), will make the plot wider, so that it covers more space in the screen.

I think that's about it.
That's a very helpful post. I'm not ever interested in this particular feature but your explanation was awesome.
Wink 
Fantastic - thanks ever so much for helping out CutSickAss - really appreciated Smile
God morning
Its possible make this view for the helix version?
Thanks
I haven't installed the Helix RC yet. Perhaps this weekend.
Thanks CutSickAss
And congratulations for this excelent work.
I am also using Helix RC with MQ5 as well using this mod http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801 I really like the look of your PosterLite and would love to be able to try it with Helix. Looks like a killer layout!
Version for Helix (works with scott967's Helix Mod):

Kodi 14 Helix
PosterLite for Aeon MQ5 (Helix)...: RAR / Executable
(2014-12-13, 20:56)CutSickAss Wrote: Version for Helix (works with scott967's Helix Mod):

Kodi 14 Helix

Very Thank you CutSickAss
Your view is excellent, the best view.
hey
I just can't get the logo in the top left corner to work. It shows only the title in "normal" letters. I tried every setting in "+Symbols".
What do I forget? :-)
(2014-12-13, 20:56)CutSickAss Wrote: Version for Helix (works with scott967's Helix Mod):

Kodi 14 Helix

Thanks CutSickAss! Going to give it a try.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50