More movies in library than I actually have
Hi,

I'm using xbmc for a while now and a few months ago i had the problem that part of my collection wasn't showing.
I solved this issue, but now i have more movies in my library then i really have.
Already did a clean library.

Is there a plugin that does this?

Kr,

Vik
Ensure you only have one source and a single path for the videos. Use the 'information' command from the context menu to check the path for duplicates or improperly scanned videos that are pointing to the same path.

Clean library will get rid of all content that has no connected video.
(2013-11-28, 15:50)PatK Wrote: Ensure you only have one source and a single path for the videos. Use the 'information' command from the context menu to check the path for duplicates or improperly scanned videos that are pointing to the same path.

Clean library will get rid of all content that has no connected video.

I think it was a problem with 2 CD movies and samples.
Yes that becomes a stacking issue. If you didn't scrape with stacking on, or didn't name them movie_name-cd1 and movie_name-cd2 you'll end up with two videos the same, the samples also get a cover (use the movie_name-trailer designation if you still want to keep samples). Even after a proper scrape, you'll be left with legacy covers you'll have to manually delete from the library, the best solution is to just move the movie folder outside of your library zone, do a system clean-up, copy them back and make sure stacking is on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More movies in library than I actually have0