Streaming from add-on to ps3/blu-ray
I have xbmc frodo and I'm wanna stream from my add-on to xbmc but play on my tv. I have chromecast, a ps3 and a blu-ray player. I enabled upnp but It only looks in folders where I have it saved not where im streaming from. Is their anyway to do this? Sorry if has been posted before been googling awhile and couldn't find a solution
Your post is very unclear. What add-on are you referring to?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm using 1channel and Im running it from my Macbook pro. I wanna stream the show that im streaming from 1channel to my ps3 or my blu-ray player.
Jesus wept. Read the forum rules. No 1 channel help here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thats why I didnt wanna say the add-on lol..
You could have just said "I want to use youtube" then...

The answer would still be no, this does not currently work. So far XBMC can only UPnP "play to" add-on content with certain add-ons, and only to other XBMC targets.
Go get help for 1 channel whereever you got the addon then.

But I am pretty sure that you can't use the Play Using|choose a upnp receiver functionality in gotham, on an addon.
(2013-12-01, 08:05)nickr Wrote: But I am pretty sure that you can't use the Play Using|choose a upnp receiver functionality in gotham, on an addon.

You can. It just only works on some add-ons (most?), and only between two XBMC boxes. For example, it works great with the Hulu add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming from add-on to ps3/blu-ray0