Solved XBMC.org add on repo
long time XBMCbuntu eden user. Recently updated to Frodo.
Everything was great.
Recently decided everything was fine and emboldened I wanted to retry a few addons that I have used in the past and so from 2 3rd party repos.
Everything still fine. Addons working
However I wanted to reevaluate the existing available default addons and realized now that no addon from the official repo is listed anymore, and the entire enumeration of addons from xbmc.org addons is blank??
Insights friends?
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Mirrors.xbmc.org is presently down so the addons list can't download. Have patience. I took today as sick leave (how the hell I have a constantly running nose and sore throat/cough at the height of summer is a mystery } I thought it'd be a good day to play around with some addons but I am foiled.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you, I will wait.
Cheers, i thought I was losing it there for a moment. I know I am a noob to linux but I didn't think I did anything that bad, and was wondering if the other repos were causing conflicts when I tested on other systems.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.org add on repo0