XBMC crashing ATV2
Hello,
I just registered to XBMC forums, I am new here, so I though I'd start a new thread to get some notice... Angel

Anyhow, I've been reading FAQs and numerous threads here on the XBMC forums and I must admit I am more or less lost by over-information...

I am very new to XBMC (a few days) and have not been able to use it yet with no issues. I have an ATV2 running iOS 6.0.1 (10A831) and ATV software 5.1.1 (5433), installed fresh yesterday through firecore's utilities and installed XBMC 12.2 (frodo) as provided through FireCore's maintenance tool. All settings default. I don't think it gets much cleaner than that.

I have installed fusion repository and added a few video add-ons. That's all to it. XBMC has been crashing ATV randomly, while in navigation, play-back, browsing lists, you name it.

I yesterday installed XBMC HUB's ATV2 custom skin, settings and options in case there was some option that needed to be set for ATV and had no clue, but still having the same issues.

I have not added any LAN shares yet.

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated. Am I missing something basic?
Just completely removed XBMC and installed again through ssh; seems like I picked the correct time for all this... XBMC facing server issues for the last few days, can't even download youtube! Jeezzz...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashing ATV20