is xbmcscripts.com down?
i've been trying to reach the site for two days with no luck, is there an alternative?
the site has been up and running the last two days and still is. check with your isp....
xbmcscripts.com administrator
i was able to log on about 30 minutes ago, but now i am unable to. seems like a problem with the site to me.
yeah it's still down for me too...any word on when it will be back up?
same problem. can't access it on the xbox or via a browser at xbmcscripts.com
i just pm'd enderw to see what's going on. hopefully he will get back to us soon.

anyone have any news on when this site will be back up again?.
well, either enderw has his hands full and is too busy to respond, or he could care less about informing the patrons of his site about what seems to be a serious problem. or maybe he was right and we are all having problems with our isps Rolleyes
no, the site is down.
i asked the maintainer to ask the admin (enderw) what is going on, but he hasnt been able to reach him either
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ feb. 17 2006,12:03 Wrote:no, the site is down.
i asked the maintainer to ask the admin (enderw) what is going on, but he hasnt been able to reach him either
yikes, this does not bode well :verysad:
chill guys...

enderw does the site as a free service to the community.

we do not know, something bad could have happened that he cannot get to it right now. i hope this is not the case as i hope all is well by him but it is a possibility.

give him some time.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
xbmc scripts.com have been down all weekend does anyone know whats going on with it?

i had a thoughts as well how about a mirrored site for xbmc scripts i have unlimited apace and bandwidth not hard to set up

just an idea.
please post your suggestion here http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....t=18799
the dns for the site is ns1.sytlefone.com according to whois lookups, and that dns appears to be down (pings timeout). the site is most likely running, and its just a dns issue. if anyone has the direct ip for the site, i'm fairly sure we could use it to temporarily access the site.
(astateofblank @ feb. 21 2006,19:43 Wrote:the dns for the site is ns1.sytlefone.com according to whois lookups, and that dns appears to be down (pings timeout). the site is most likely running, and its just a dns issue. if anyone has the direct ip for the site, i'm fairly sure we could use it to temporarily access the site.
what this doesn't explain is why enderw will not respond to anyone who attempts to contact him. seriously, how hard is it to make a quick post letting folks know that he is alive & well?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is xbmcscripts.com down?0