Poster/Cover Art Scraping Issue
I'm using 1.3.0.17 of Ember on a Windows 8.1 machine.

I've been using Ember for a good 4 or 5 months without any real issues, and have scraped around 600 movies quite nicely. I haven't got anything new for about 6 weeks, then got a few new films. I opened up Ember and it found my new films.

I manually scrape each one (I have that fine control OCD issue that some of us suffer), but on the screen where you pick first the poster art you want, then the fan art you want, none of the qualities are showing at the bottom of the selection window. So I'll usually select a 1080x1920 for fan art (if one is available) and 'medium' for poster but those size options are just plain missing, so I end up with crappy quality versions of whatever art I select.

Any ideas?
(2013-12-31, 17:57)JesusOnEez Wrote: I'm using 1.3.0.17 of Ember on a Windows 8.1 machine.

I've been using Ember for a good 4 or 5 months without any real issues, and have scraped around 600 movies quite nicely. I haven't got anything new for about 6 weeks, then got a few new films. I opened up Ember and it found my new films.

I manually scrape each one (I have that fine control OCD issue that some of us suffer), but on the screen where you pick first the poster art you want, then the fan art you want, none of the qualities are showing at the bottom of the selection window. So I'll usually select a 1080x1920 for fan art (if one is available) and 'medium' for poster but those size options are just plain missing, so I end up with crappy quality versions of whatever art I select.

Any ideas?
Update needed:

Changelog 1.3.0.18 (14.12.2013)

Ember Main:
- fixed: TMDB images
- fixed: IMDB plot (again)
- fixed: textbox focus in set manager window
- added: "image caching is broken" message
- added: preferred poster language setting in native and TMDB scraper

Look in pinned Ember thread for v18 Smile
Duh, thanks!

Done that. Doing a right click to scrape a movie, it just sits there perpetually scraping (waiting 15 minutes so far for one movie). Don't know if the mirror (akas.imdb.com) stinks. Does seem slow when I browse to it in Internet Explorer...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster/Cover Art Scraping Issue0