How to get logo showing for Artists in Music (Tried everything) Plz Help
Hi i been trying for last hour or so to get Artist logo showing in Music i got show logo checked in landscape settings and my path to music is Drive/Artistname/album ....I tried to put logo.png in every folder but its still not showing cdart.png is working fine but i dont know why logo to coming up ...PLease help me on this n tell me what im missing

Thanks
Question 
(2014-01-02, 04:45)Razieal Wrote: Hi i been trying for last hour or so to get Artist logo showing in Music i got show logo checked in landscape settings and my path to music is Drive/Artistname/album ....I tried to put logo.png in every folder but its still not showing cdart.png is working fine but i dont know why logo to coming up ...PLease help me on this n tell me what im missing

Thanks

You need to set the paths in the following page

Sad 
Hi! I'm new to this forum and a long time user of xbmc/kodi and it is just great, BUT I'm having the same problem as Razieal! I can't figure out, how to show the artists logo. My folder structure is

\Drive\Music\Artist\fanart.jpg
\Drive\Music\Artist\folder.jpg
\Drive\Music\Artist\logo.png
\Drive\Music\Artist\extrafanart\picture1.jpg
\Drive\Music\Artist\extrafanart\picture2.jpg
\Drive\Music\Artist\extrafanart\picture3.jpg
\Drive\Music\Artist\extrafanart\etc...
\Drive\Music\Artist\Artist [Year] Album\folder.jpg
\Drive\Music\Artist\Artist [Year] Album\cdart.png
\Drive\Music\Artist\Artist [Year] Album\Track1.mp3
\Drive\Music\Artist\Artist [Year] Album\Track2.mp3
\Drive\Music\Artist\Artist [Year] Album\Track3.mp3
\Drive\Music\Artist\Artist [Year] Album\etc...

I'm using Aeon Nox (latest)/Gotham (latest), both for Android arm (MyGica ATV1200) and PC. No view nor the player shows the Logos, but the fanart, the folders(covers), the CDs... everything except the logos. Could someone please end my n00bidity? I haven't found the settings zorg2000k is referring to....

Thx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get logo showing for Artists in Music (Tried everything) Plz Help0