HD Playback Help
Hi i have been using my android box for a few months now. It works fine with sd content but when playing hd streams and links the video can be stop start and the audio can be delayed by sometimes over 30 seconds. I am using a droidbox mx and help with this issue would be much appreciated.
Have you reset the box or done any reinstalling?

Take a quick look at this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=182596
yes i have downgraded and upgraded xbmc still getting the same issues. hd streams will open up ok but after a few seconds they will freeze and lose audio. not sure if there is a problem with my box or if its the player itself
try looking at storage on the box to see if it is full. I am assuming you are using Gotham ?
there is no storage issue with the box. I have been using frodo. I will give Gotham a try later. Seems strange because all streams work perfectly on my phone but not on the box.
From what I know, frodo builds do not have hardware acceleration included. So your options are : either to use external player with it (12.2 external player support was broken) or use gotham alpha 11 (very stable in my opinion), which has HD built in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Playback Help0