Aeon MQ bug? (Gotham nightly on Ouya)
First off - I love, love, love Aeon MQ - MarcosQui did an amazing job with this skin. I've encountered an issue though while using the "PROGRAMS" menu item on XBMC Gotham nightly build running on an Ouya. When I click on "PROGRAMS" in the menu I am "kicked" out of XBMC into the Ouya Make/Software/ screen and I can't return to XBMC (just kicks me back to Ouya home). Then when I tried re-launching XBMC it would load normally then immediately kick me out to the Ouya Make/Software screen again (ad infinitum). The only way I could get XBMC loaded (and not kicking out to Make/Software screen) was to quickly right toggle on load of XBMC and this seemed to force the menu off of "PROGRAMS". I since have removed "PROGRAMS" as a main menu item on XBMC, but just wanted to check if this was a known bug or issue... or if perhaps this had to do with some plugins or settings not properly working/set (either my fault or due to older Frodo only supported plugins).

Thanks much! And - amazing work MarcosQui!
It's an android issue. I get round it by switching to confluence, adding programs to favourites, switching back to MQ5 and adding the favourite to your home screen through the customisation menu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thumbs Up 
Awesome idea! Many thanks for the work around!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ bug? (Gotham nightly on Ouya)0