Userdata databases: Is this normal?
I was running Eden with Aeon Nox without any problems when I started playing with unofficial addons from sources we are not allowed to discuss here... I should not have done that! After a while, I started receiving many script errors when starting XBMC. I could not get rid of them so I decided to upgrade my setup with Frodo 12.3. I just installed it over.

Installation ran fine but I still had some problems with a couple of addons. I deleled my "Addons15.db" file in userdata and then everything was back to normal.

However, looking at my files under userdata, I noticed there are duplicated files for "MyVideos.db", "MyMusic.db" and "Textures.db".
I do have these: "MyVideos60.db", "MyMusic18.db" and "Textures6.db"
and
"MyVideos75.db", "MyMusic32.db" and "Textures13.db".

Is this normal? Can I safely delete the ones that don't seemed to be accessed (looking at the modification dates)? Also, could you explain what happen exactly and why it's like that?
this is normal. these are backups of your original database and the highest number are just converted ones to the new structure that is needed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ah OK. Does this mean I can delete the old ones (with lowest numbers)?
Yes.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Userdata databases: Is this normal?0