ipad or airplay log location [HELP]
Question 
I am trying to find the log location or file for an ios app. i have looked in the ios app folder using ifile but can't find the data i'm looking for... mainly the rtmp data for streams...

it usually appears in the app folder under tmp or data but can't see it anywhere..

i have tried to airplay to my appletv but this does record the data in the usual "/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log" folder

i have tried looking here also but can't find the data.

LOG LOCATIONS:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log (this is the debug log, don't forget to enable debugging)
/private/var/log/syslog (if you don't have this, apt-get install syslogd, then try to re-produce the issue)
/private/var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter (the files are called something like "AppleTV_2012-01-24-200330_Apple-TV.plist" on ATV2 - the log-aggregated ones are no CrashReporter files!)

Can someone help with a suggestion or way to find where ios stores stream data or how i can access it via airplay to my atv2?

thanks
Wat?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
log file dude.... for ios 7.. does it have one?
yes of course ... /var/log/syslog (if it should be the generic log file and syslogd is installed) or /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log if you are talking about XBMC. But that is basically what is stated in our wiki already and i fear this is still not what you are asking for.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
say i have an application installed on my ios device (ipad)

where would the temp data file be for that application?
depends on the application... if it is an official app then its in the apps sandbox /var/mobile/stash/<appid>/somwhere...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ipad or airplay log location [HELP]1