Key presses combinations to an action
Is it possible to add key presses combinations to a <onclick> (or any other) action ?

For example, how can i execute the "SHIFT+E" keys combination to an action, so i can jump/navigate to the first title starting with the letter "E" ?

Is that possible or there is an action for the above, like the SubtitleDelayMinus for the CTRL+LEFT ARROW combination ?

Cheers
Nessus
No. You have to specify that in your Keymap.xml but that's individual for each user.
So there is no way to navigate/jump according the title's first letter from the UI ?
Too bad. It would be nice future to have a navigation way like this, especially for large collections.

Thanks for the answer Black

Cheers
Nessus
(2014-01-23, 17:36)nessus Wrote: So there is no way to navigate/jump according the title's first letter from the UI ?

That's a default action. Press shift+key it will jump to the letter you type.
I mean with a remote control. Not with a keyboard and universal for all users.

What i want to do is to add panel with all the letters (and one with 0-9 numbers) in which when the user clicks a letter jumps to the first title that starts with that letter. I can make a smart playlist for every letter but that will display only the titles that they start with that letter.

Is there any other way to accomplish this ?

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Key presses combinations to an action0