• 1(current)
Beta XONE
                            THE PROJECT HAS BEEN CLOSED

Apologies to all who use this skin
hello, senna99!

Great Skin, it looks really nice, but have some suggestions:

Remove the xbox additions and make it more like an xbmc skin. So remove the xbox logo and the A B Y X controller icons on the botton. There is another skin on the WIP forum named "xbox one skin". The look of that skin looks great, but it emulates the xbox one too much, hopefully you go in another direction.

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg
Hello AlexKruidenberg

I'll probably be removed in future versions some things like logo.
I know for skin xbox one,but toyota12303 is excellent in coding skin and greatly respect him,this is not competition with toyota12303.
Unfortunately I still do not have a final concept for skin,this is only the beginning I hope.
Thank you for the comment.

Best Regards
there is need for a ps3/4 like ski there are alot of xbox skins same goes for metro like skins
Hello, noiz13

I glad you asking for skin like ps4,in this moment I not have time for new skin.
But I will try to make something for everyone who like PlayStation,anyway I will have the same problem in the skin.
For now my biggest problem is custom music and games, two weeks I looking for the answer in the forum. Also trying to integrate plugin.video.xbmctorrent with custom movies and script.extendedinfo. Games section is the weakest point in skin.

Best Regards
Nice cant wait to see where you go with it Smile
Thank you,
I will give my best to finish the skin.
Please understand , this is early version and many things are not working yet. In the next two weeks, I will fix everything in skin.

Best Regards
yeah i know not much is there but i get the idea an i cant wait to see it when everything is working
keep up the good work man

Smile Smile Smile
Senna youre doing great keep up the good work it wood be nice if you can make the snap an app option in the skin en remove the xboxlive login script from the home screen I mean this line "<ondown>Notification(Hello,$INFO[System.ProfileName],15000,$INFO[Skin.String(XBoxLive.Gamer.Picture)])</ondown> "
it is a bit disturbing
Hello grote345

Thanks for your comment, I mean a lot of good comments. So I have the strength to move on.
I will remove Notification, It remained accidentally from testing, I need a few more days to complete a new version
About snap an app option my answer is maybe in future versions, actually I do not want to put anything that does not work hundred percent.At the moment I'm working on the music section and I have a lot of problems,I trying to integrate music search option and script.extendedinfo and new album, new songs etc..

Best Regards
Senna something like this you mean " <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowNearbyEventsSection_Music)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=NearEvents)</onload> "

By the way Senna the gamertag.py gives an error to
Hello senna99,

Great looking skin so far!
I have a little idea for what you could use on the games / music sections.

You could set the tiles yourself and then link it to the youtube plugin. For example if you were to create a tile for the song White Noise by Disclosure, then you could set :

<onclick>Skin.SetString(youtube, Disclosure White Noise)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?feed=search&path=%2froot%2fsearch&search=$INFO[Skin.String(youtube)]",return)</onclick>

Or if it was a game then you would just change the string to the games name.

Also if you wanted to search music then you could use :

<onclick>Skin.SetString(youtube)</onclick>

<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?feed=search&path=%2froot%2fsearch&search=$INFO[Skin.String(youtube)]",return)</onclick>

Which will search youtube for the song name you type in.

This is what i am currently using in my skin and it works okay but the only problem is that when you set the tiles yourself then the content is always going to be the same.
But if i find out a better solution to the problem i will let you know as this is what i have been looking for too!

But anyway i cant wait to see where you go with it Smile
Hello toyota12303

Thanks you for advice,it is great you are here again.I actually found a plugin for music search mp3,albums,artist.
it's not work like I wish,but is good,I'm doing some tests with Skin.SetString for games section but for now is very poor.And I can't find solution for plugin.video.xbmctorrent and script.extendedinfo for example I use this line:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.xbmctorrent/yify/search?query=$ESCINFO[Window(Home).Property(TrendingMovies.1.Title)])</onclick>
but only I got is empty space.

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/rodrigos-r...-mp3s.html

Best Regards
Anyone else getting the 'xbox.gamertag.py' and 'service.py' errors at login? Can't seem to get it to work. Thanks.
Hello ADHDMedia

I trying to solve the problem with xbox.gamertag.py ,for me it works quite ok.Error appears only in the notification,nothing else.

Best Regards
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XONE4