• 6(current)
Beta XONE
Well actually I just came across your skin and I am really impressed with the look and feel. I myself recently started to create a skin and I don't know much about skinning. I wanted to create a list of recently played games on the home screen (like last 4-5 played games). For gaming, I used advanced launcher (all games are in default folder). Do you know of any way to read the launcher.xml and show the list of games on the home screen?

Secondly, if you don't mind, can you please let me know how you animate the fanart on each screen? (where the fanart zooms in/out and moves). I would be very thankful Smile
For advanced launcher I cant help you,I was exchange a lot of private message with Angelscry about similar questions.
This is the reason why I start to make my personality game library, but developers of kodi they announced game library in the future.

This is a line that I use for animate the fanart,I found it on the internet.

Quote: <include name="FullscreenDimensions">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>1080</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>

</include>

Best Regards
(2015-05-04, 21:08)senna99 Wrote: For advanced launcher I cant help you,I was exchange a lot of private message with Angelscry about similar questions.
This is the reason why I start to make my personality game library, but developers of kodi they announced game library in the future.

This is a line that I use for animate the fanart,I found it on the internet.

Quote: <include name="FullscreenDimensions">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>1080</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>

</include>

Thanks very much... that worked Smile. I have sent you a private message, can you please check and reply if you have time Smile

Thanks.

Best Regards
I can not install the kodi 15, 14, or xbmc, always returns me an error "not found Dependencies" how to solve this?It is to post the kodi already configured to download.
Hi DSS323232

You have a trouble to installing my skin or kodi? Because with last update installing need to work well.
(2015-05-03, 00:11)jodit Wrote: hi senna99,
Looks very good!

Just one thing, I have a problem to load games info (Featured games, top games, popular games...)

All this info are empty...

Where is the problem? what script is needed?

Thanks!

Hi Senna99,
Any news about it?¿?¿?
(2015-06-21, 20:33)jodit Wrote:
(2015-05-03, 00:11)jodit Wrote: hi senna99,
Looks very good!

Just one thing, I have a problem to load games info (Featured games, top games, popular games...)

All this info are empty...

Where is the problem? what script is needed?

Thanks!

Hi Senna99,
Any news about it?¿?¿?

Hi jodit

Sorry but next update will be at half on july and also patch for games library.
Also fully supported xbox one controller, with script for each window in skin.

Best Regards
ok! Thanks!!!
July update with minor changes, link on first page.
(2015-07-13, 22:43)senna99 Wrote: July update with minor changes, link on first page.

Hi Senna99!

When I try to install your skin, I have an error : Not found dependencies, just for your skin because all of the other addons are perfectly installed or activated... I'm actually running Win8.1 with Kodi Isengard.

thx for your great work.
Hi malar413

I think is problem with kodi Isengard, because my skin is not compatible with Isengard.
I very sorry, but my job not allows time for updating a skin, but I will try to finish skin for Kodi Isengard.

Best Regards
Hi to everyone
skin is almost ready for upload and is adapted for kodi 15.2

watch gallery

Here are some additional information, for the latest version.

Quote:Fix:
xbl friends
rss feed
hulu plus
netflix
login to mail
kinect comand
games library
music library
movies library
first load
addon.xml

Add:
extra theme mp3
rss feed info
new upload studio
new command for kinect
Wiki_image for games library, still beta
new apps,Google, Achievement Art, Xbox Avatars_requires the installation from Microsoft Store
Pulsar can be used currently, without additional installation of providers

All tested on Windows 10 and 15.2 kodi

A lot of stuff has been added and corrected, but unfortunately I write codes all last month
and a lot of things and I forget what I did and changed in skin.
Hey where is the link? Can't seem to find it but I'm leaving tomorrow where I won't get wifi.
(2015-09-04, 09:01)SL0WKlD5atPL4Y Wrote: Hey where is the link? Can't seem to find it but I'm leaving tomorrow where I won't get wifi.

During the day l will set the link.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XONE4