Release - service.subtitles.subscene

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rpgmaker Offline
(2015-04-20 20:23)CrowleyAJ Wrote:  Sorry, but I have to insist on getting debug log (wiki)s. The plugin is working fine for me, so I have no starting point to look into your issues.

@rpgmaker:
In the last version I tried to incorporate a fix for the temp folder problems, which I found in another subtitle plugin. Sad to hear, that it actually made the problem worse. You can get the previous version here: https://github.com/manacker/service.subt.../1.1.0.zip
Could you please provide some specifics on your setup (Device, OS/Distibution, Language, etc.), so I can try to recreate a test case for me?

Here is my log: http://pastebin.com/bkT5ifSD. It had too much stuff in it so I cut out the relevant part (left in the beginning with the device information). Sorry I didn't get to you before, the forum didn't notify me of a response.

PS: How do I install the addon from a third party location?
find quote
CrowleyAJ Offline
Thanks for the log. It's always good to know which parts may break on different systems.
(2015-04-23 07:36)rpgmaker Wrote:  PS: How do I install the addon from a third party location?
You download the zip file from github, remove the "-master" part from the file name (otherwise Kodi confuses it for a different add-on), and put it in a folder you can reach from Kodi (i.e. somewhere in you media library). Then, in Kodi, you go to Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from Zip file, and browse to the file.

But as I said, the new version also should auto-update pretty soon.
find quote
rpgmaker Offline
(2015-04-23 10:03)CrowleyAJ Wrote:  But as I said, the new version also should auto-update pretty soon.

Thanks I think I'll wait for the official update. Let me just say thank you for developing a great subtitles addon, the way that you integrate the description of the subtitle is genius and it's a life saver when looking for subtitles with HI removed. It seems that the little CC indicator is inaccurate most of the times, or is it supposed to mean something else?
find quote