Solved nightlies of 12/13 february make XBMC output to receiver in stereo-multichannel
Is it me or the latest GOTHAM nightlies (12 and 13 february) removes the audio output checklist, only enabling the selection of "AC3 compatible device" and "DTS compatible device", which leads to my receiver (onkyo) outputting EVERYTHING in multichannel stereo?

On frodo, which I also have installed, same movies play and get decoded alright.
Already fixed in master, check: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...3-HEAD.exe <- I hope that one is it.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
The fix will also be in the next nightly build
Nice, thanks it worked.
Where can i get the latest news in the forum, regarding nightlies and bugs for gotham?
I cant seem to find it!

Also, i think now the video jumps a bit (no drops), with the version you linked, fritsch.

Deinterlace is recommended to be on?
No(!) Never ever set it to on.

Set it to Auto. Why would you want to deinterlace progressive content?

Edit: And the jumpiness :-) Not really related. The patch was missing "string1" == "string2"
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Just a question Fritsch... For sure off-topic... But given the emphatic answer, shouldn't the options available ONLY be 'No' and 'Auto'?

Or at least have 'Yes' act like 'Auto'?
There is sadly some files out there that are parsed wrongly on the one hand. And there are filters in ffmpeg (though not integrated) that can very well work on progressive material, e.g. decombing ones.
Mark the thread solved, please.
Where can i get the latest news in the forum, regarding nightlies and bugs for gotham?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nightlies of 12/13 february make XBMC output to receiver in stereo-multichannel1