How to name trailers for BDMV and 3D videos?
I'm just getting started adding my 3D's to my xbmc library and still trying to work out a couple of issues.

1) Movies don't appear properly in xbmc. I think this may be a naming issue, maybe? SOLVED

Here is the file structure-

Here is how it is displayed in xbmc-

2) Can't figure out how to name the trailer? It keeps getting scraped as another copy of the movie.

3) XBMC thinks that the trailer is 3D and tries to play it that way. It's not.

System info (ignore the sig):
Skin- Aeon Nox 5
XBMC- Gotham nightly 13.0 alpha 12
Test platform- MacPro(2008) OSX 10.9.1

Any help and suggestions greatly appreciated.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Follow up:
I believe I have solved issue 1 by making a small change to the folder structure-
I removed the BDMV folder and this appears to work.

I still haven't figured out how to name the trailer. I've tried BDMV-trailer, Avatar (2009).bluray.3D.FSBS-trailer, even found an old thread that said to use index-trailer. None of these have worked.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Update- took a lot of digging but found a trailer naming format that works.
movie-trailer
I'm sure that each movie has to be in it's own folder for this naming to work, but it eliminates the problem with xbmc thinking the trailer is 3D and should work with the BDMV files also.

Edit: This works with 3D mkv files but for some reason it won't work with BDMV files.Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to name trailers for BDMV and 3D videos?0