Logitech Harmony Touch VS One?
Question 
Hi,

I have several Logitiech Harmony controls and the main control I use is a One.

The biggest problem is the really slow reponse time and I have been over this a lot with Logitech. Settings have been made and it have made it a bit better but its still a delay on about 1/2 - 1 sek. If I use the cheap MCE remote like th HP it is A LOT faster.

The only thing that keeps me using the Logitech Harmony One is that it remotes several units simultaneously.

Logitech have now released a new line of remotes, Touch and Ultimate. The question is if thay are as slow as the one?

Im using the HP IR receiver
I hear you on the Harmony delays/lag. Such a shame.
From what I've read the Touch is no different (though I haven't done a lot of research).

I picked up a URC WR7 which is nowhere near as sexy as the Harmony but it has zero lag. Nice and fast.
I am using the Harmony Smart Control and couldn't be happier. Well I could if Denon, Panasonic, LG, XBMC, and Apple all worked to gather and made a remote just for me! I don't have any noticeable lag using the Harmony over the remote that came with my IR for XBMC. It was very obvious how much faster it was over my previous Harmony remote. The Smart Control is usable using an app on a smartphone/tablet, and with the remote it comes with. There are not LCD screens or anything, so the physical remote is limited to only 6 activities.
(2014-02-18, 22:11)AWilmath Wrote: I am using the Harmony Smart Control and couldn't be happier. Well I could if Denon, Panasonic, LG, XBMC, and Apple all worked to gather and made a remote just for me! I don't have any noticeable lag using the Harmony over the remote that came with my IR for XBMC. It was very obvious how much faster it was over my previous Harmony remote. The Smart Control is usable using an app on a smartphone/tablet, and with the remote it comes with. There are not LCD screens or anything, so the physical remote is limited to only 6 activities.

I do not really want to have a tablet or a phone remoting the system. I need a simple and fast remote with buttons that can take a beting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony Touch VS One?0