• 5(current)
Gotham Beta TESTING THREAD
For all of you having to bright picture - check system->system->video->"use limited color range" setting. Also play with your TV settings (some have a limited RGB setting too).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-03-07, 00:24)Memphiz Wrote: For all of you having to bright picture - check system->system->video->"use limited color range" setting. Also play with your TV settings (some have a limited RGB setting too).

In my case limited colour range is always on unchecked. Checking it makes it worse.

DVD iso playback is not effected. But BD iso playback is. Rolling back XBMC version to Gotham Alpha10 fixes the issue which rules out tv and driver settings as the cause. Could this be H264 decoder issue (uneducated guess).
Sorry guys but I can not turn the subtitles on.
I set it all right in the end that only tells me that the subtitle has been downloaded but not on displey ative.
Using XBMC 13 Beta on a galaxy s3 and RK31SDK skinul of XBMC and "confluence".
Thank you very much.
Sorry for my english.

caricare immagini

upload immagini gratis

caricare immagini

url immagine

url immagine

hostare immagini
I finally got 3d detection to work by turning off full screen window. It might be nice to document that somewhere. However, my tv is clearly going into 3d and the UI is 3d but I am just getting 2 sets of the movie playing next to each other. What am I doing wrong?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
fritsch, uninstalling pulseaudio got me audio back. Thanks again for your help.
hey guys the ListItem.Season is not returning "all" when all season?
@glavanesti were these movies locally stored on your Android device, or were they on a network file share? I think there is an issue with some file share protocols were Android won't write to the share, including storing the sub files there.
(2014-03-07, 02:37)glavanesti Wrote: Sorry guys but I can not turn the subtitles on.
I set it all right in the end that only tells me that the subtitle has been downloaded but not on displey ative.
Using XBMC 13 Beta on a galaxy s3 and RK31SDK skinul of XBMC and "confluence".
Thank you very much.
Sorry for my english.

caricare immagini

upload immagini gratis

caricare immagini

url immagine

url immagine

hostare immagini

Same is happening to me.

I will try to log tonight to post here... the strange is that daily i was updating to latest nightly without a single glitch as matter subtitles.. since beta1 appears in nightlies the problem appeared. Im with windows .
There's no substitute for experience
Same problem with subtitles here. I am on Android. It is also discussed in other thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=187645

And also here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=188250

Hope this can be solved. Thanks!

(2014-03-07, 07:01)Ned Scott Wrote: @glavanesti were these movies locally stored on your Android device, or were they on a network file share? I think there is an issue with some file share protocols were Android won't write to the share, including storing the sub files there.

Ned., with me they are stored locally on my Android device. The subtitle files are in the temp folder, but they don't appear in the movie. Thanks.
(2014-03-06, 11:19)awskip Wrote: Could someone please have a look at this issue. When playing bluray video on all builds post alpha10 the black levels are elevated. Alpha10 levels are perfect.

Platform: Windows 8.1
GPU: Nvidia Titan

Gotham Beta1

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143887

Actions in this log were start xbmc navigate to file and play short *.m2ts file.

Gotham Alpha10

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143886

Actions the same in this log. Same *.m2ts file

Media info of file http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143895

(2014-03-07, 00:24)Memphiz Wrote: For all of you having to bright picture - check system->system->video->"use limited color range" setting. Also play with your TV settings (some have a limited RGB setting too).

(2014-03-07, 01:45)awskip Wrote:

In my case limited colour range is always on unchecked. Checking it makes it worse.

DVD iso playback is not effected. But BD iso playback is. Rolling back XBMC version to Gotham Alpha10 fixes the issue which rules out tv and driver settings as the cause. Could this be H264 decoder issue (uneducated guess).

I've found what causes this issue. Seems by enabling DXVA2 acceleration somehow the colour space or video levels are being altered. Indicated by greyish or elevated black levels.

Can someone please confirm this? Is this normal behavior as it hasn't caused issues before? There is a definite point in development where something changed causing this.
@awskip, Try set all color enhancement to "Application Settings" or similar at the system video drivers settings page.
(2014-03-07, 11:21)afedchin Wrote: @awskip, Try set all color enhancement to "Application Settings" or similar at the system video drivers settings page.

Its always been set to this.

Found 2 ways to get this issue.

1) Render Method --> DXVA-HD

2) Allow DXVA2
(2014-03-06, 22:44)fritsch Wrote: Ouh noez.

Please disable VAAPI, that wrapper you use for your nvidia card, causes that issue. Disable VAAPI and keep VDPAU enabled. And post another log.

Yes that works. This problem didn't exist in 12.3 so maybe XBMC can be fixed to also work with the defaults (both enabled) for NVIDIA cards on Linux?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=144484
(2014-03-07, 12:27)awskip Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 11:21)afedchin Wrote: @awskip, Try set all color enhancement to "Application Settings" or similar at the system video drivers settings page.

Its always been set to this.

Found 2 ways to get this issue.

1) Render Method --> DXVA-HD

2) Allow DXVA2
Hm.. please take a screenshot of "Adjust video image settings", I don't remember NVidia Control Panel.
(2014-03-07, 05:00)patseguin Wrote: I finally got 3d detection to work by turning off full screen window. It might be nice to document that somewhere. However, my tv is clearly going into 3d and the UI is 3d but I am just getting 2 sets of the movie playing next to each other. What am I doing wrong?

Documentation? fell free to document this in the xbmc wiki 3D (wiki) collect all information and open and account and add it away. Wink

idk what's wrong! screenshots?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham Beta TESTING THREAD2