Release XBMC 13.0 Gotham – Beta1 rises!
Ok, so I compiled by myself from sources and problem is gone.It was problem with debian compilation, so I can only suggest to avoid using debian packages from repo.

Everything works perfectly and finally full pulseaudio support - very nice.
Add ons say not compatible how do you fix this Confused
(2014-03-08, 11:57)mr. ya-di-da Wrote: Add ons say not compatible how do you fix this Confused

With patience for the addon developers to update to the new code.
Hi,first of all thanks for the great work.
Ive installed the new beta version and some of my 3d movies dont appear as 3d,anyone know why?

Thanks
Where can I find larger version of the splash.png (required 1280x720) ?
I plan to package the image with a Linux build for my Amlogic devices.

p.s.
If this isn't an effort then I would much appreciate if the designer could create another one but instead of the text "v.13 Gotham | Beta" it would say "Loading ...".
(2014-03-06, 08:20)zambo Wrote:
(2014-03-05, 15:54)Elroy Wrote:
(2014-03-05, 01:18)Ned Scott Wrote: Subs work for me. If you could start a thread for your issue and include a debug log (wiki) in the help sub-forum, we'll see what we can do.

Wich language and version of opensubtitles do you use? Also on what device? Maybe i did something wrong in settings

i also installed subtitle on the new gotham 13 and it would not come up on the screen.after downloading it.english subtitle

Same thing for me subtitle of show (english language) found after hit download does not show up
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
(2014-03-09, 03:11)koomak Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 08:20)zambo Wrote:
(2014-03-05, 15:54)Elroy Wrote: Wich language and version of opensubtitles do you use? Also on what device? Maybe i did something wrong in settings

i also installed subtitle on the new gotham 13 and it would not come up on the screen.after downloading it.english subtitle

Same thing for me subtitle of show (english language) found after hit download does not show up

Glad I'm not the only one
Registered just to say thank you for this new version, the audio has improved dramatically, I have had no problems with either Windows or Android installs, and really appreciate the work that has gone into this.
Small suggstion about linux/pulseaudio - can you add support for volume greater than 100%? Pulse audio volume control allows 153% (+11 dB), but xbmc only 100% max (0 dB).

There is volume boost available as built in xbmc functionality, but it's not available for audio only streams (like mp3 playback).
Thanks a lot
Thanks for the new (beta) release, upgrading as we speak!
Subtitle download problem frodo is better with the addons
hi there,
you guys are doing a great job, thanks for everything.

one thing that I've noticed was that the volume on Gotham is low on my HD tv shows.

I have a 2.1 analogical and the volume goes to normal level when I leave the setup for 7.1.

I don't know if its normal or not,but it was not happening on frodo, so I thought it could be good to let you guys know.

anyway thanks.
(2014-03-10, 01:11)jeep52 Wrote: Subtitle download problem frodo is better with the addons

i second this.with add on its better.for now with the built in subtitle its a lot of problem.
i think they should let everybody who wants subtitle let them download the add on and install it personally.

(2014-03-10, 08:34)zambo Wrote:
(2014-03-10, 01:11)jeep52 Wrote: Subtitle download problem frodo is better with the addons

i second this.with add on its better.for now with the built in subtitle its a lot of problem.
i think they should let everybody who wants subtitle let them download the add on and install it personally.

relax mates, u guys a complaining about the beta 1, at least wait till the 2.

I do understand u guys,because I used to use the "first download" option.

it has a reason to be a beta and not the final version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 Gotham – Beta1 rises!3