• 66(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
THANK YOU for all the hard work put into this plugin. I was using this a few years ago when it first switched over to USTV VOD from freecable and it's been great, seriously one of the main reasons I use Kodi.

Anyway I just loaded up kodi on my new HTPC and this was the first add on I added. The first thing I checked was to see if the walking dead would be viewable off AMC and it was! I watched a few parts of a couple shows on amc and then went on to install some other plugins. (Namely hulu chrome plugin/launcher)

When I returned all the streams fail to open from AMC and I'm wondering if that is on AMC's side or on my side. I haven't checked all the other channels but I know that NBC works and i think I saw a few others. Is there something wierd to AMC that just lets you watch a certain number of videos or something?

I completely uninstalled kodi and reinstalled this plugin straight from Github (last time I used super repo to install xbmcplus repo and then install USTV VOD) then the plugin wouldn't install. So i Downloaded the xbmcplus repo from github and installed it from there. Same issue. But now I'm really frustrated because I can't get AMC (even though I watched a few minutes of them!) and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to setup my HTPC... Any help would be great! Let me know what kind of log you need and I can post it!
(2015-09-16, 16:34)locomot1f Wrote: It seems that "maybe" CC has changed something "AGAIN".

i swear they do it just to piss us off!!!

not getting any error messages. it just sits there trying, and trying to play the stream.
i've sat for as long as five minutes.

i'll try to get an error log later today.

hopefully it's just something on their end that will clear up.

so, i've experienced a crash when trying to play Larry Wilmore on CC.

here's my crash log -- http://pastebin.com/WX9BtX3b
i know it's not a full log. the full log would not fit, because the repetition (before it crashes) goes on for more than I could put into pastebin.

i have not tried any other CC shows.
all other channels seem to be okay.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
@locomt1f

same on SouthPark/CC.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
After trying and failing to watch Review (Comedy Central) on USTVVoD, I went to the website - it looks like many CC shows are now requiring a TV provider login.
I'm working on CC should have something ready soon.
it also appears that maybe Fox has changed again Huh

i'm getting a blank listing.

using version -- 1.3.4
Hello,
I am new to all of this. How do you add this addon to a fire stick?
Thank you in advance.
(2015-09-23, 16:13)locomot1f Wrote: it also appears that maybe Fox has changed again Huh

using version -- 1.3.4

Working for me, post a log.
For CC the plugin is running in a circle. It tries a stream and find the same again and again and again... and never stops until user stop it. There is something wrong within the thread area I guess. I tried to find out but currently sick on a business trip and no option to debug the things Sad
Maybe on the weekend if the problem is still there I can take a look into it.
I just checked in a fix for this, we're having a problem reading the cookies and it just keeps retrying.
(2015-09-23, 16:13)locomot1f Wrote: it also appears that maybe Fox has changed again Huh

using version -- 1.3.4

I had to go into settings-USTV VoD, sellect Views and turn off "Hide clip-only content".

That fixed it for me.
ah! big thanks @Eye in the sky.

that did it!
and ...

the CC fix, did not work for me
http://paste.ubuntu.com/12542618/
.... CC still not working.

i'll get you a log here in a couple of hours.
----------------------------------
http://paste.ubuntu.com/12558470/
The CC fix worked for me, but I've only tried it on @Midnight streams.
I find I sometimes need to completely un-install the addon before installing from a ZIP file.

- LoopinFool
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10