• 73(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
I'm trying to migrate my favorites to a new system, but I cannot seem to find where the favorites are stored within the USTV VoD add-on. Anyone know how to access it?
The CW is not working for me. The Flash did not play at all, Arrow played like 2s and crashed.
Worked fine until this week. I'm using dns proxy.

http://xbmclogs.com/pkpp6ddtf

Problem is gone. Seems like it was my bad connection.
I'm getting errors trying to load a show from Cartoon Network "Over The Garden Wall" it says "Error getting seasons", hadn't tried other shows so it might be just this one. Also, MTV doesn't even load the shows' list, the plugin just stays where it is... weird.
Not getting any problems with 'Over the Garden wall', post a compete log. I'm looking into MTV.
@slices, we're keepin' you busy!

hope we don't burn you out! keep up the great work!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Good work on the update. Adult swim works better than before.
Could someone advise as to the best way of marking watched episodes in this add on? I have 3 versions of kodi and trakt tv installed, but doesn't seem to update the other two devices when I watch something. Love this add on btw!
(2016-01-12, 10:53)drdwridav Wrote: Could someone advise as to the best way of marking watched episodes in this add on? I have 3 versions of kodi and trakt tv installed, but doesn't seem to update the other two devices when I watch something. Love this add on btw!

I don't know much about trakt but I think the plugin only tracks what's in the library, not addons. I think the solution is to add the shows you want to track to USTV VoD Favorites and enable the auto add to library feature. It will go through your favorite shows at a specified interval and make strm files which are added to the library. Then trakt should be able to track it although from my experience you will have to manually mark the episode as watched. Note that you will have to add the path where USTV VoD stores the strm files to your library as a video source.
(2016-01-12, 18:57)jonandtice Wrote: I don't know much about trakt but I think the plugin only tracks what's in the library, not addons. I think the solution is to add the shows you want to track to USTV VoD Favorites and enable the auto add to library feature. It will go through your favorite shows at a specified interval and make strm files which are added to the library. Then trakt should be able to track it although from my experience you will have to manually mark the episode as watched. Note that you will have to add the path where USTV VoD stores the strm files to your library as a video source.

Great, thank you will give it a try. I only signed up to trakt for this purpose so happy to try anything else as well. Do you have experience with MySQL? Would this provide an internal solution if I create the favourites as you suggest?
This seems a bit but and miss through the add-on, episodes of Arrow seem to get picked up by trakt when watched through the add-on, I doubt it will set the watched Flag though. I suspect the episode metadata needs to be a very clean match. I agree more chance if this working through the libray.
(2016-01-12, 19:17)drdwridav Wrote: Great, thank you will give it a try. I only signed up to trakt for this purpose so happy to try anything else as well. Do you have experience with MySQL? Would this provide an internal solution if I create the favourites as you suggest?

I don't have any experience with MySQL but it should work if you use the strm files in the library, I don't know if addons are handled.

Also, I find that when watching from strm in the library I have to manually set the watched status and the watched status in the addon and the library are independent of each other.
Hi

I'm somewhat of a noob here and I'm trying to get USTV VoD to work on Openelec 6.0 (Raspberry Pi2).
Is there some form of general documentation for this plugin (i.e "what setting does what") that I can read before i annoy all of you with stupid questons?

Cheers,
S.
(2016-01-12, 19:17)drdwridav Wrote: Great, thank you will give it a try. I only signed up to trakt for this purpose so happy to try anything else as well. Do you have experience with MySQL? Would this provide an internal solution if I create the favourites as you suggest?

If you set up MySQL (or MariaDB) as a shared database for all of your devices, it will "just work". I have it set up that way and current position and watched status are tracked for everything including addons.

- LoopinFool
Tried with unlocator, Seems it works fine, Great addon thanks alot.
(2016-01-18, 20:30)LoopinFool Wrote:

If you set up MySQL (or MariaDB) as a shared database for all of your devices, it will "just work". I have it set up that way and current position and watched status are tracked for everything including addons.

- LoopinFool

Thanks for everyone's help on this. Exporting to favourites and using trakt is working ok at the moment. I am trying to set up MySQL, but so far I can't get it to install properly (no my huge.cnf if that means anything to anyone!)
LoopinFool, have sent you a PM!
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10