• 81(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
I am being geoblocked by NBC. I have set up my DNS and verified the ip numbers with my provider. Comedy Central works fine so I'm thinking NBC has figured out how to block DNS. Can someone please suggest an alternative method?
Disable "Choose Playback Bitrate" in the settings and try again.
I cant get NBC to work. In particular "Grimm".

Debug: Log

NBC works fine with the WNBC addon by LearningIt, which I use as a circumstance.

Edit:
(2016-04-30, 09:58)Eye in the sky Wrote: Disable "Choose Playback Bitrate" in the settings and try again.

Tried it, and its working!. Thanks.
(2016-04-30, 09:58)Eye in the sky Wrote: Disable "Choose Playback Bitrate" in the settings and try again.

Thanks for the suggestion but I already had disabled it. Something is weird here with the connection settings. I set the connection type to direct and I can still play CC content (which I shouldn't). Has the functionality of the connection settings been validated as of late?
CC content is not geo-blocked in USTV VoD.
there seems to be something weird happening with NBC
Clicking on NBC channel locks up my machine.
Also, if I try to click on
The Carmichael Show from USTVVOD Favorites, it does the same thing, it just spins, and Kodi locks up.

I don't have any problems with Grimm when I choose it from my USTVVOD Favorites.
I know I'm using Krypton. but this also happened to me on Jarvis. and the addon does work on Krypton Alpha.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/16206119/

I see a reference to Android App. could this have anything to do with the failing lack of support on the Android side of Kodi?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
it's just weird that Grimm works -- from Favorites...Huh
update

I disabled USTV VoD Library Update addon.

Now things are working more normally.
I can get into NBC Show LIstings,

but, The Carmichael Show is still not giving me a listing.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/16206700/

my apologize for the early incomplete log, and explanation of the errors. It does seem that the USTV VoD library is not compatible with Krypton (ATM).
All:

Had to create an account in order to ask a question that I have been trying to solve for the past couple hours.

I am in Canada but am using a DNS service to get to the US. When I load up the addon I can see the channels and when I choose Spike I get the listings but if I choose Bar Rescue the episode list is empty. I have added my DNS to the addon settings but still nothing. I know that the DNS is correct as Hulu works on a different device. Is there a way that someone can confirm if Bar Rescue is working at all and it is just me?

Thanks in advance and let me know if there is something else that you all need.
Not working here either.

Debug Log
(2016-03-31, 14:28)drdwridav Wrote: -anyone else having trouble with A&E and History last couple of days?

(2016-04-07, 12:26)Eye in the sky Wrote: A&E stopped working for me a few days ago.

Is there a fix for Lifetime, History, and A&E? All have the same 404 error as reported by 'Eye in the sky'

Thanks!
RickG
Unfortunately not.

Debug Log Lifetime
Something must have changed at Comedy Central, when I click on a show (Daily Show, Broad City, Drunk History) I get a blank screen - no episodes are shown. Anybody else seeing this?
Same here.

Is USTV VoD still maintained and updated by the developer(s)?
(2016-05-30, 12:04)airberger Wrote: Something must have changed at Comedy Central, when I click on a show (Daily Show, Broad City, Drunk History) I get a blank screen - no episodes are shown. Anybody else seeing this?

I'm seeing exactly this.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10