Vertical menu in Hybrid / Gotham

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krantzet Offline
Hey.

Thanks for a really great skin, I have been using it for more than a year now and I am very happy with it.
Just one question, on the new "Gotham version" of Hybrid I cant seem to find the vertical menu anymore?

Maybe I am just really blind and can't find it in the settings... or is it really gone?
Please help, i really prefer to have the vertical menu.
find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Sorry it's gone. Sad as I also used it, but way too many issues and problems.

Noli illegitimi carborundum
find quote
Krantzet Offline
(2014-03-19 07:44)Mudislander Wrote:  Sorry it's gone. Sad as I also used it, but way too many issues and problems.

So sad to hear, but thanks for the reply.
I guess i will be on frodo as long as possible then..
find quote
Bootlegninja Offline
I have to agree. I love this skin because it was so customizable with a vertical menu. Back to the search for something similar. Thank you for your work on this skin thusfar.
find quote
LupinSansei Offline
Why was it removed? This was the main reason I used this skin. Guess I'm going back to Frodo Sad Are there similar skins?

Intel i5 4690k @4.7ghz. 32GB ram. 120GB SSD Sata III 2TB Sata III HDD,750gb sata II HDD. Windows 10 x64. Linux Mint 17.2 Cinnamon. Kodi latest build Aeon MQ6,Titan,Neon, Amber, Bello Fredo
find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Actually playing around with a vertical Gotham version ATM. Think I'll bring Convergence back to life

Noli illegitimi carborundum
find quote
LupinSansei Offline
(2014-04-26 22:42)Mudislander Wrote:  Actually playing around with a vertical Gotham version ATM. Think I'll bring Convergence back to life

Sweet looking forward to that! Till then I'll stick with Frodo Smile

Intel i5 4690k @4.7ghz. 32GB ram. 120GB SSD Sata III 2TB Sata III HDD,750gb sata II HDD. Windows 10 x64. Linux Mint 17.2 Cinnamon. Kodi latest build Aeon MQ6,Titan,Neon, Amber, Bello Fredo
find quote
Knowcontrol Offline
Hello. Another vertical menu user here. I'm in desperate need for a vertical menu for Gotham, please! These horizontal menus are just horrible for HTPCs that use a remote with a mouse trackpad.
find quote
Jandjd Offline
Love the skin. I have tried them all and I find this to be the best, especially the horizontal menu.
find quote