Upgrading Asustor AS-302T XBMC
Question 
Hey Guys

I wanna ask if its possible to upgrade XBMC running on my Asustor AS-302T, its running XBMC 12.2 Frodo 0.12.3.r08 right now and i was thinking to try the new Gotham Beta 3.!

Can anyone tell me if thats even possible? I tried to dl the APK files and installing them with out any luck, i just get an error that the files are not compatible with ADM 2.0 Sad

Can i install it manually and if so can someone write how to do so?

Thanks
A separate group develop xbmc for the Intel CE5300 SoC that the Asustor uses, cant recall their website but they don't deal with end users anyway. It's up to Asustor to provide a build which they source from that group, their xbmc forum is over here. That's the only place you will find xbmc for Asustor.
Thanks alot mann.. i check it out!
(2014-04-02, 12:21)Starstream Wrote: A separate group develop xbmc for the Intel CE5300 SoC that the Asustor uses, cant recall their website but they don't deal with end users anyway. It's up to Asustor to provide a build which they source from that group, their xbmc forum is over here. That's the only place you will find xbmc for Asustor.
I believe that Cocom is that OEM hardware manufacturer and XBMC port developer for Asustor, but like Starstream noted they do not deal with end-users.

There is a related discussion about that here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=183989

So regardless, for all end-user support and requests for XBMC on Asustor you really need to refer to Asustor's own software support.

(2014-04-01, 21:57)Bon3 Wrote: I tried to dl the APK files and installing them with out any luck
I'm also pretty sure that all Intel CE5300 SoC hardware runs a custom Linux distribution, not Android, and then you can not use APK files in any case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrading Asustor AS-302T XBMC0