Win Xbmc will not show all files in folder???
Sad 
So I have used XBMC for a good 3 years or so. The greatest thing I have ever downloaded and I want to thank everyone who helps with it and is on this thread. So I have 3 external hard drives. All of which are shared on network and I add them to my Xbmc. The issue is when I add a folder like "Movies" it has 500 files total on it which are all movies. When I see it in Xbmc though it shows 480 movies and its missing 20 movies. I cant find certain ones. They are not even showing as a file period. I am not talking about the scraper not finding it Im talking about its not even showing 20 movies in the folder when they are clearly there. Any idea with what it could be? I also have plex and plex finds all the movies. Thanks for any helpBig Grin
Don't know if i misunderstood your explanation...

Have you tried to look in FILE Mode? If a movie is without any rating, then it is not in DATABASE Mode and you need to either rename the original file or just search for it via the manual scraper name input.
HTPC
Kodi: 15.1 Isengard
Mainboard with CPU: MSI E350IA-E45,
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 Kit (KVR1066D3S8N7K2/4G)
HDD: 64GB SSD Samsung MZ-7PC064D
Case: C+ CS-160 Mini-ITX
Know that feeling, its all about naming conventions
(2014-04-04, 14:02)dgcruzing Wrote: Know that feeling, its all about naming conventions

+1
HTPC
Kodi: 15.1 Isengard
Mainboard with CPU: MSI E350IA-E45,
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 Kit (KVR1066D3S8N7K2/4G)
HDD: 64GB SSD Samsung MZ-7PC064D
Case: C+ CS-160 Mini-ITX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc will not show all files in folder???0