[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.4.0.6 [!!!BROKEN!!!]
(2014-04-12, 17:41)bicky Wrote: The plugin zip can also be downloaded from here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

Hi - used this plugin - works just fine - THANK YOU.

What's wrong with his repo?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
The repo came up as broken
My repo isn't broken, but the plugin appears to be marked as broken in my repo because the plugin is marked as broken in the official repository and XBMC has bugs.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2014-04-13, 23:15)Mossy Wrote: My repo isn't broken, but the plugin appears to be marked as broken in my repo because the plugin is marked as broken in the official repository and XBMC has bugs.

Please report on trac.xbmc.org and add jmarshall as CC
if this happens in Gotham
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Will do Martijn, thanks.

Update: It appears only in Frodo for me. I was planning to submit a patch when I got around to it, I guess Frodo will be accepting fixes for a while yet.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Glad to have 4OD back in XBMC!

Cheers Mossy!
(2014-04-13, 23:52)Mossy Wrote: Will do Martijn, thanks.

Update: It appears only in Frodo for me. I was planning to submit a patch when I got around to it, I guess Frodo will be accepting fixes for a while yet.

Just tried Gotham and it works like it should. There were indeed several bugs in XBMC Frodo repo code and those will not be fixed for that release any more.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-04-14, 08:27)Martijn Wrote: There were indeed several bugs in XBMC Frodo repo code and those will not be fixed for that release any more.

There you go folks. Those of you on Frodo will continue to see this problem for the time being. I submitted the plugin to the official repository on Friday and when they get around to adding it the problem will go away.
Is that possible to add 'watch live' option? Like in iPlayer and ITV addons? That would be great!!
What you see in the plugin is what you get from http://m.channel4.com/4od.

There is no live TV there.
Hi Mossy,

Thanks for the great job! I'm new to the forum. Accessing 4od via unotelly works but stops every few mins. No buffer just kicks me out. Why is that? I'm on ver. 4.05.

Thanks heaps. Cheers.
No idea, does work in a browser?

See first post for info on debug logs.
Great work on this addon, mossy. Everything seems to be working very well. I wonder if the streams are for those talk talk tv boxes and such. Quality is about the same as freeview, so looks fine.

Thanks for making this possible for us, excellent work.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I get an error (error parsing HTML) on all streams.

I'm out of the UK but my smart DNS works on iPlayer, itv (and 4od on the smart tv)

I'll upload a log tomorrow.
Hi, just tried this addon. Looks like good so thanks for reviving 4od in xbmc..but not working right yet for me:

I am getting the streams playing ok but with a dialogue box on the whole time... pressing cancel or [x] just closes the stream.
The videos does play for 0.5 seconds then this comes up and stays at 50%.

Anyone else getting this? I have version 4.0.5 from xbmc Gotham addons..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.4.0.6 [!!!BROKEN!!!]1