• 6(current)
WIP Tube
https://github.com/Mesoptier/skin.tube
Thanks for the link! Smile
This theme is gorgeous! This is the first theme in a long time to make me even think about leaving Bello, and while this skin has a bit to go, its definately one I'd like to keep my eye on, I only have a couple requests:

1) I use an Xbox 360 controller with my HTPC, and I tend to watch a lot of subbed videos, would be awesome if pressing a would pause the video to instead of just bring up the osd.
2) If possible, it would be nice to see episodes go in horizontal order, not up/down/up/down/etc

fantastic skin though, keep it up!
Looks great! Any plans to add the other sections (Music, Photos etc.)?
Tried this out on my Pi today - Running really smoothly, congrats! Whats the rough ETA of a final release? I think you could easily make the official XBMC repo Smile
Hey i know this skin is super minimal but is there any chance of having a little content on the home screen. Maybe two for "in progress", a few for recently added and just one random item? Think it'll make it easier for people to just jump in and watch without thinking too much

Also, when hovering over a poster for a few seconds I think a pop up or overlay should show some information like Title, length and HD/SD

Just my opinions of course
Development abandoned?

Would be a shame, because this skin was very promising and i liked it a lot for its simplicity....
(2014-08-24, 10:03)RaVeNV1 Wrote: Development abandoned?

Would be a shame, because this skin was very promising and i liked it a lot for its simplicity....

I'm not sure if I have abandoned the skin yet, I might get back to it at some point. But I make no promises Undecided
Really great skin. Very different from the rest.
Nice clean and simple. I am running it on my Pi.

I hope you decide to continue.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2014-08-26, 00:45)Mesoptier Wrote:
(2014-08-24, 10:03)RaVeNV1 Wrote: Development abandoned?

I'm not sure if I have abandoned the skin yet, I might get back to it at some point. But I make no promises Undecided

Well Mesoptier, very promising skin indeed. Hope you get back to it soon. At least one happy user here.
I took the freedom to fork the code and add a bunch of stuff to make this skin a lot more usable.
Over here : https://github.com/simphax/skin.tube
It's not near finished, but things added are for example:
- Dialogs & notifications
- UI for video and audio settings
- Extra buttons on home page
- Customizable home menu items
- You can play music
- List views everywhere

watch gallery

I have kept the style and code structure in a similar fashion as you Mesoptier, so I don't think it will mess up too much if you would like to pull this into your repository (:
Nice work simphax . Gonna test this one tomorrow. *thumbsup*
Great job simphax! Runs well on helix..I'm really liking it. Keep it up
Love this skin but with Youtube plugin all the titles are 1x01, how do I change it so it shows the title of the video?

Same with Tv Shows, it shows the number of the episode but not what the episode is called.
Will there be support for Live TV?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tube9