Strange texture sizing issues
Hiya, I am (still) trying to create a skin for my addon and have come across a couple of odd issues.

The skin is 720 and on my PC (1388 res) it looks fine, but when I try it on the Raspberry Pi 720p there are two things that happen.

1) I have a Panel on which are shown the posters for TV shows. There are 4 posters to a line. The last column of posters appears about 20 percent wider than the other three.
2) I have a custom context menu window that has the dimensions of 230x380, but on the Pi the background texture extends beyond this well off the screen. The position is correct, but the size is screwed.

It just occurs to me now that the PC is Gotham and the Pi is still Frodo.

Also that I havent set the aspectratio for the image on the context menu. So a combination of those things might explain point 2.
Scaling from your PC res to 720p is the problem.

Code XBMC in a window using -

PHP Code:
<advancedsettings>

<
window>
        <
width>1280</width>
        <
height>720</height>
    </
window>

</
advancedsettings
Thanks for the quick reply.

I am specifying the position and size relevant to a 720p display, so just changing the size of the XBMC window doesnt help much.

OK, I have found the typo that was causing issue 2, but issue 1 still remains. Does the panel fill in the remaining space in the last item for each row? So if there is 100 pixels left and the spacing width is 10 pixels will the panel make the last image 80 pixels to ft to the edge?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange texture sizing issues0