TV Show issue driving me crazy!
Hi Everybody,

So, I see this has been a widely broadcasted issue, but mine seems just that little bit unique.. just enough to cause me a headache..

I have been trying to set up a media PC with XBMC, initially using the latest build, I am having a problem with adding my tv shows to the library.

I have added these shows to XBMC in the past, so the titling isnt the issue.

Basically my steps have been as follows:

1) Install XBMC, add movie directory, add tv directory -> Movies scrape fine, TV shows say they are scraping, but won't actually add and won't let me browse into the folder I have just added.. (movie folder is browsable)
2) Deleted and re-added various times, trying "use local", etc, no luck whatsoever with TV Shows
3) Uninstall, remove all system files and install 12.3, add tv shows, they scrape normally!! woohoo! I close and re-open xbmc, GONE. All of the tv shows have disappeared. Sad
4) Found the cache delete problem solver and tried that, no success
5) I'm at a loss, I don't want to keep having to reinstall and stuff around, is there ANYTHING that I can do that I might not be doing?

It's weird, the folder is not browsable at all when it's added, I hit enter and nothing happens, yet on the Movie folder, this works fine...

Please help Sad

Alex
deleted
new thead started
fidofido300 - start your own thread

alexc2005 - debug log
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
As thrak76 mentioned... prope3r 'de-bug log' required

Some suspicious statements.
Quote:added these shows to XBMC in the past, so the titling isn'it the issue.
Quote:Uninstall, remove all system files
Quote:Found the cache delete problem solver

Many people forget about the roaming directory on a fresh re-install. How nomenclature is handled, can change. Gotham is best, and I don't know where this cache delete problem solver is located and suspect it's not a help which adds to my suspicion that you are using non standard code.

Ensure you have a stock Gotham build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show issue driving me crazy!0