[Solved] Harmony 650 not sending keypresses
Exclamation 
Hi folks,

I'm not having much luck bleeding info out of Logitech, and am hoping someone else here has had this experience and solved it.

I am using a Harmony 650 with an HP RC6 receiver (OVU400102/71), along with XBMC. XBMC is set up to receive keypresses from a remote. The base system is Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

For my Watch a Movie activity, four devices are activated:

1) Panasonic TH-50PX70 (Panasonic TV)
2) Microsoft MCE (Media Center PC)
3) Microsoft MCE SE (Media Center PC SE)
4) Microsoft MCE Keyboard (Microsoft Media Player)

Since the receiver I have shines a red light when a command is being received, I am able to tell when compatible commands are sent. For buttons allocated to the first three devices, they work as expected.

When I allocate commands from MCE keyboard to buttons (Buttons > Remote Buttons > Watch A Movie) though, the receiver never receives a signal (the red light doesn't turn on). I've tried this with the Menu, Exit, Info, Red, Green, Yellow and Blue buttons, trying to assign letters from the keyboard. All these buttons work fine if I associate them with a command from another device.

Here's the odd bit. When in the remote I go to Devices > Microsoft Media Player and send a keypress manually (say, the letter "C"), it works perfectly.

Anyone know why the long manual way works fine, but the assigned buttons won't work?
Hi all, I have no idea if Logitech just sent an update out today or something, but mysteriously the remote has started working how it should. Thanks for your time!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Harmony 650 not sending keypresses0