advancedsettings.xml & windows 7 timings
Hi Guys. I use Windows 7 and Gotham 13.1. I have an advancedsettings.xml file which I use for pointing to mysql for DB sharing etc between my 5 other XBMC devices I have running including some ATV2s. I use XBMC as shell on windows 7. Now my PC boots super fast on an SSD and I've cutout all the unnecessary services, the problem is when it first starts it doesn't seem to read in the advancedsettings.xml> The network is available as I can browse through my network stored moves etc. If I exit XBMC and go straight back in (without rebooting windows) it's fine. All other windows devices are fine they are on older hardware and I've not tuned them! So it seems to be a timing issue, maybe a specific windows service hasn't started quick enough, but it's very difficult to know what. Any thoughts?
OK it's also not starting the RSS feed but the network is definitely available. I'm thinking a specific windows service XBMC needs for these 2 things is starting after XBMC comes up?
i have not used one in a very long time, and dont even remember what i was for, but there are way to delay autorun items on boot.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=windows+7...8Qeqj4DYDQ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
advancedsettings.xml & windows 7 timings0