Full LastFMPlayer support?
hi ok, as this is a feature request as well as probably a python scripting request and as i don't want to break the rules by cross posting, i'm posting a link to this thread in the forum here too.

i think this is an awesome idea - so if anyone wants to contribute in any way (no matter how small) please feel free to let me know.

i think it's only fair that developers should be rewarded for their efforts - and even though this is not in any way any kind of a payment, clearly if this feature is to be brought to the xbox the developer will need access to the basic resources to enable him to do so.

best regards,

gj
you do know last.fm radio has been supported since october 2005?
http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.p...t/fm&v=fbe
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
hi from my understanding the lastfm intergration in xbmc purely allows you to submit tracks that you listen to locally to lastfm - there is no (afaik) streaming radio itergration of the lastfm radio station itself. (that is to say you can't listen to music streamed directly from the lastfm web site).

track sumission is cool etc, but the real attraction for me would be to be able to listen to lastfm in exactly the same way i can on my pc - execpt that i would also be able to contriol lastfm radio with a remote control.

correct me if i am wrong (i would very much like to be corrected on this) but beyond sumitting tracks to lastfm, that is as far as lastfm intergration in xbmc goes, is it not?

alternatively lastfm proxy would allow you to actually listen to lastfm radio on your xbox - and to control it via xbmc, in exactly the same way you can control lastfm radio on your pc.

gj
nm... i figured it out thanks. it was simply because it wasn't in the default menu that i found it confusing.

now i just have to work out how to skip and submit tracks i love and hate...

gj
to skip press skip...
there is no love/ban functionality
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full LastFMPlayer support?0