What is this:
- These are test builds for anyone who would like to help with testing the upcoming XBMC v13.2 bugfix release.
- No new features have been added to this version.
- Only bug fixes have gone in.
Where to download:
13.2 Final has been release. Builds can be found here: http://xbmc.org/download/
How to help:
- If something was working in v13.0 or v13.1 and is now broken in pre-v13.2: This is the main thing we want to know about. Please include in your post:
- Say if this was also an issue in v13.0 (and/or v13.1) or not.
- A debug log (wiki)
- Which beta or RC build you are using (v13.2 beta 1, v13.2 beta 2, v13.2 beta 3, etc)
- Details about your system (OS, hardware specs, etc)
- Steps needed to reproduce the issue (play a movie, go to a file list, use an add-on, etc)
- The more details, the better.
- If something was broken in v13.0 or v13.1 and is now fixed in pre-v13.2: feel free to post about that. Confirmation is always nice.
- If something was broken in v13.0 or v13.1 and is still broken in pre-v13.2: please do not report it in this thread unless it's something we specifically asked to be tested. Report those bugs/issues in a new thread.
Changes for v13.2 are listed here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/Gotham
Here's a small sample of some of the fixes included between v13.1 and v13.2 (the ones I could understand, at least Mods: feel free to add any interesting ones I missed):
- Correct reported video (resolution, thumbnails, etc) info for certain file types that reported "two" video streams.
- Fix watch status when reloading metadata
- Prevent NFO files from setting the scraper for each show
- Fix CTRL key modifer for Android keymaps
- Fix amlogic (Android) FF/RW issue
- Fix crash when using Android apps as favorites in XBMC
- Properlly delete movie sets from within the GUI
- Clear playlist settings (including repeat and shuffle) when changing profiles
- Fix XBMC not displaying new track info when playing music
- Fix for some .m4a tags not being read
- Fix on-screen-display from blocking DVD menus on touch devices (Android and iOS)
- Fix for subtiles that were overlapping
- Fix uppercase issue with accented letters ("VARIéS" vs "VARIÉS")
- Fix for various OS X multichannel audio issues
- Fix some fullscreen isuses on OS X
- Fix for OS X firewall allow/deny message always popping up
- Force "install from zip" to always install from the zip file and not from a cache'd copy of the zip file
- External players can notify add-ons when playback as started, just like internal players can
- Android now has "remote sends keypresses" enabled by default to accommodate common remotes
- Fix for FTP TLS connections
- PVR add-ons updated
- Translations updated
- Fix memory leak on web server, raw image decoder, and some other places
- Various ActiveAE fixes and improvements
- Various stability (less crashy) improvements and fixes
As always, a huge thanks to all our testers for helping make XBMC better for everyone!