• 76(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
First up, great work enen92, Really appreciate your work.

Just wanted to add from my experience running Openelec on my PC and Kodi on Android (on my Note 2), if acestream doesn't load a stream you know should work, a blank screen after 100% or just sits at 0%, I find deleting the acestream cache normally fixes this.

.ACEstream\acestream_cache can delete the whole folder

If still having issues (still only if you know it has worked fine in the past) delete the userdata for plugin.video.p2p-streams and rerun the app and it should redownload both acestream and sopcast and be like first use. Upto you if you want to delete acestream prior to this, but won't hurt as it will download it again.

I have done both the above with success on both devices when encountered any issues.

Hope this helps anyone and the info I ave given is OK.
(2015-03-03, 16:57)olioli123 Wrote: Yes and then kodi is almost all about these kind of addons. We use them, but we are not allowed to talk about them. Really?

It's called reading the forum rules. Obviously quite a few people use it for illegal content, but just because quite a few people do that, doesn't mean that was the way it was intended to work. If you can't figure out where to ask the appropriate questions (forum where you learned about/obtained banned add on) or how to ask them, don't cry when people are calling you out. You've already received more attention than you deserve, but then again I enjoy trolling people that don't know what they are doing.
Hi I am new here.So hello to all and thank you for your awesome posts.

I have a problem with this add-on. I have a Gbox m2 Matricom and I tried running this with Android and I couldn't.

It didn't work at all with the Acetreams, Sopcast run very well.

Now I have changed the firmware to Openelec 5.02 and the same. The torrent are unavailable.

I have another device a MXQ and runs Android and in this everything is ok and running.
So I don't know how to fix it and I have a lot of hours trying without any positive result.

Thank you in advance.
Just a few people my a*s
lol all the comments I see is about torrent and everything stop pissing me off
(2015-03-04, 16:52)olioli123 Wrote: Just a few people my a*s

Kodi is a media center or, to make things easier, a media player. What you install, make or use is your responsability, do not judge how others use kodi based on what you use. Kodi is far more than addons. In fact when XBMC turned mainstream it didn't even have any plugin engine or framework. And it was not because of now available plugins that it has grown.

There's no problem talking about torrents, the bittorrent protocol, acestream, sopcast or whatever. They are generic and broad technologies.
You can't expect anyone to help you here if you seek help watching pirated content or any addon that has a single piracy link in there.

Again, you're in the wrong forum.

And just to answer you next comment.Yap, there are legit sopcast and acestream streams. Read project page on github, all those screenshots are legit content.
Assumptions are the mother of all fu@# ups...
Image Image
(2015-03-04, 00:29)cleripol Wrote: Hi I am new here.So hello to all and thank you for your awesome posts.

I have a problem with this add-on. I have a Gbox m2 Matricom and I tried running this with Android and I couldn't.

Now I have changed the firmware to Openelec 5.02 and the same. The torrent are unavailable.

I have another device a MXQ and runs Android and in this everything is ok and running.
So I don't know how to fix it and I have a lot of hours trying without any positive result.

Thank you in advance.

Try to run the application instead of the builtin aceengine
Any known issues with this addon and 14.2 beta1 on windows?

My channels are working in the AcePlayer but not via Kodi and p2p-streams addon.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2015-03-04, 21:34)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 00:29)cleripol Wrote: Hi I am new here.So hello to all and thank you for your awesome posts.

Thank you in advance.

Try to run the application instead of the builtin aceengine
Hi
I don't know how to do this in Openelec, I have tried to read about this but I am confused.
Can you explain me how to do that? Thank you (I suposse it is a silly question for you, but I am struggle with it).
(2015-03-04, 16:52)olioli123 Wrote: Just a few people my a*s

lol stop being a dumb ass and I'll stop pissing you off. Simple as that tough guy.
Hello, I be just installed this addon on my Raspberry Pi 2 running openelec 5.0.5. Every time I try to start the addon I get Error script failed. Do I need to do something else with regards the acestream engine? Or should this install also ? I tried running a python script but get the same error message.
(2015-03-04, 22:52)Maniac Wrote: Any known issues with this addon and 14.2 beta1 on windows?

My channels are working in the AcePlayer but not via Kodi and p2p-streams addon.

DId you run the configuration at the addon startup? It will download the acestreamengine to your userdata folder:

C:/Users/You/Appdata/KODI/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream

Try to run kodi in window mode ('/' key in your keyboard) and check if the engine starts at the bottom corner. If not, try to run in manually by accessing the folder I mentioned above. My bet is that you have something blocking it either the firewall, the antivirus or any system optimization tool

Cheers
(2015-03-05, 22:42)Olliepop Wrote: Hello, I be just installed this addon on my Raspberry Pi 2 running openelec 5.0.5. Every time I try to start the addon I get Error script failed. Do I need to do something else with regards the acestream engine? Or should this install also ? I tried running a python script but get the same error message.

Regardless, despite the script error you report without providing a log file, acestreams don't work on linux arm.
(2015-03-05, 23:29)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 22:42)Olliepop Wrote: Hello, I be just installed this addon on my Raspberry Pi 2 running openelec 5.0.5. Every time I try to start the addon I get Error script failed. Do I need to do something else with regards the acestream engine? Or should this install also ? I tried running a python script but get the same error message.

Regardless, despite the script error you report without providing a log file, acestreams don't work on linux arm.

Hi enen92,

thanks for your great work with this add-on.

Wasn't Raspberry Pi B using an arm CPU (700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S)?

I'm only asking because I'm able to use your add-on with my B+ model, but it doesn't work with Raspberry Pi 2.

Obrigado pela ajuda,

Luís Pinho
Yes. Sopcast only.
I don't have a pi2 myself but users have reported it works fine (sopcast) in the new pi model. If something doesn't work (and it is not a problem of the stream) your you get script errors provide a log file otherwise it's impossible to guess what the problem is.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14