Release Artwork Organizer Script v6.1.1 (updated 26-12-2020)
Hi all,

First of all, all credits go to @ronie for this great script.

I've clonned @ronie Artwork Organizer script and modded it so we could separate movies/tvshows by source.

This script creates the following folder structure:

I organize my media library as follow:

Movies Content
Code:
Movies
Concerts
Stand Up Movies
Documentaries (single)

TV Shows Content
Code:
TV Shows
Documentaries (shows)
Stand Up (artists)

I wanted to have my backgrounds looping through it's media source, so that I didn't have Stand Up Movies' backgrounds on my Movies collection.

I ended up with the following content folder structure separated by media source:

Hope it will be somewhat useful for everyone.

If you have any bugs/sugestions please let me know!

changelog:
Code:
v6.1.1
- added validation to not allow destination path to be any media source in sources.xml
- fixed some backslash validations for media file paths (windows)

v6.1.0
- refactor to be python 3 compliant

v6.0.3
- fixed transifex language structure

v6.0.2
- added transifex support

v6.0.1
- fixed error when using accented names
- added option to normalize names (useful when using nfs file system)
- fixed Portuguese translation

I've set up a new repository so you can have the most up-to-date changes on my add-ons.
repository.redglory (Kodi v18)
repository.redglory (Kodi v19)

Direct link to this script:
(python 2) Grab it here: script.artworkorganizer v6.0.4
(python 3) Grab it here: script.artworkorganizer v6.1.1
Image Image
I've set a transifex project for this addon.

If you want to collaborate you're more than welcome!

https://www.transifex.com/redglory/kodi_...organizer/
Image Image
Redglory, nice to see you coding and modding stuff. Hope it is the first of many Smile
Regards
Thanks enen, 1904 😈
Image Image
I'm running into an Issue with Libreelec & Kodi RC3 while trying to run Artwork Organizer. I can see that the script is throwing an error and quitting when it hits higher ascii characters such as a superscript 3 in a file named for example Aliens3.mkv (where the 3 is superscript). I tested this by removing that particular movie from library and artwork organizer continued to run until it hit Les Misérables and again failed due to the character above the e. I haven't had this issue running the script from my windows 10 Kodi device but I continue to have this issue with Libreelec. I've created the debug log file and am attaching it here: http://sprunge.us/IGMM

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Also, should I duplicate this post on the libreelec site?
I'll try to take a look tomorrow.
Image Image
hi; i have 3 movie folders in 3 differents HD; This can help me putting each fanarts etc ettc in each movie folder ?
(2017-02-09, 01:13)defleppard Wrote: hi; i have 3 movie folders in 3 differents HD; This can help me putting each fanarts etc ettc in each movie folder ?

Hey, this will separate your media by sources name

In your example, If you have 3 sources HD1, HD2, HD3 with movie content, this script will separate your artwork folders like this:

Movies (this is the content)
-- HD1 (this is the source)
-- HD2 (this is the source)
-- HD3 (this is the source)
Image Image
ok thanxs; and what i must do to allow kodi separates artworks in each movie folder?
(2017-02-09, 20:51)defleppard Wrote: ok thanxs; and what i must do to allow kodi separates artworks in each movie folder?

Separate artwork in movie folders? Use a media manager like Ember Media Manager Smile

That's what I use.
Image Image
(2017-01-27, 19:24)notable17 Wrote: I'm running into an Issue with Libreelec & Kodi RC3 while trying to run Artwork Organizer. I can see that the script is throwing an error and quitting when it hits higher ascii characters such as a superscript 3 in a file named for example Aliens3.mkv (where the 3 is superscript). I tested this by removing that particular movie from library and artwork organizer continued to run until it hit Les Misérables and again failed due to the character above the e. I haven't had this issue running the script from my windows 10 Kodi device but I continue to have this issue with Libreelec. I've created the debug log file and am attaching it here: http://sprunge.us/IGMM

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Also, should I duplicate this post on the libreelec site?

As an update, I ran into the same issue running this script on my windows 10 install, too.
It's a problem with using STR with utf-8 encoding with special characters. I gave to convert everything to Unicode before displaying
Image Image
changelog:
Code:
v6.0.1
- fixed error when using accented names
- added option to normalize names (useful when using nfs file system)
- fixed Portuguese translation
Image Image
I checked recently updated Add-ons and Artwork Organizer showed as being updated on Feb 13, but the changelog still shows as version 6.0.0. In any event, I tried to run it again today and it failed on the superscript three ("\xb3" SUPERSCRIPT THREE) in Aliens3. I can upload the log if you'd like me to. Thanks for looking into this and making it a priority.
(2017-02-14, 04:08)notable17 Wrote: I checked recently updated Add-ons and Artwork Organizer showed as being updated on Feb 13, but the changelog still shows as version 6.0.0. In any event, I tried to run it again today and it failed on the superscript three ("\xb3" SUPERSCRIPT THREE) in Aliens3. I can upload the log if you'd like me to. Thanks for looking into this and making it a priority.
You have to install version 6.0.3 from my repo releases. Than post a debug log if it doesn't work.

I have to update first post.

Kodi version is still 6.0.0 because it pulls from Kodi's official repository
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Organizer Script v6.1.1 (updated 26-12-2020)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.