Playlists for YouTube Channels
Question 
Hi All

First thing to do is say Congratulations! to everyone who has made Kodi 14 into one of the best media entertainment centres available on Raspberry Pi. I have only just got into the Raspberry Pi but I'm not a programmer, so I ended up using OpenELEC with XBMC. Great job everyone, I wish I was as talented Smile

I do not know how you created the YouTube Add-On but it's really good. The only thing I find time consuming is locating the sequence on a certain set of videos, like a game walkthrough. This is made easier on YouTube when the uploaded puts the whole series within a Playlist. This separates and allows you to focus on a specific series of videos; this way you can start from video one and make your way through to the last video without having to search or stop watching because the next video is something different.

Is there any way the YouTube Add-On can recognise the Playlists within a channel? I have been looking but with no luck; I can find the specific channel I want (like TeamSpooky) but I can’t find how to locate the playlists.

If this feature was removed or not suggested then I would love for you to create this. If this can be done, it will be a great addition to your YouTube Add-On Smile

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlists for YouTube Channels0