• 152(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
With Cox here, I can no longer use this addon anymore.
No authorization failed just error.

As done in the past, I will be glad to provide Eracknaphobia credentials for testing.
Just PM me.
Thanks
(2016-02-03, 14:16)rossie250 Wrote:
(2016-02-01, 23:42)Nigel L Wrote: Another first time poster (I'm using the 22-1-2016 version of the add-on and Kodi v15.2 on Android 6 and OS X ).

I have an account with Direct TV that works fine on a Nexus 7 so I can view live events and replays (not just the golf channel).

But there is a problem with Kodi on Mac; the Direct TV username/pw results in a pop-up window, "Authorization Failed", containing the message "Failed to authorize".

On clicking "OK" a new pop-up appears, "Playback failed", with the message "One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message." On checking the log, I can see pages of what appear to be random characters.

Note: I tried logging in via the Mac before trying Android.

The Mac concerned is a Mac Mini (Mid 2011) running OS X El Capitan 10.11.2.

Any and all guidance will be welcomed!

Login using Chrome rather than Safari.

It worked for me.

Yes, it works via a browser. I'm talking about logging in using the Kodi addon.
Hello. I am on att uverse and it is not listed as an option to log in on this addon. Can anyone help please?
(2016-02-06, 14:38)gazzfoth Wrote: Hello. I am on att uverse and it is not listed as an option to log in on this addon. Can anyone help please?
Take out time to read the very first page of this forum, your help is there.
ok thankyou sorry i missed it
I dont understand where I enter my username and password from my cable company on the fire tv.
Hey guys, wondering if anyone could help me with something.. I have the skystream 4 box with kodi and I have the NBC sports app and use my login, login goes smoothly, and everything does seem to work fine till I try to watch something, whether it be live or a replay, all I get is audio and no video. It's not buffering, the audio is clear and fine, but no picture at all. Anyone have this problem or possibly have any advice on what I should do?
PS, I have the latest version and have unistalled and installed once already. Still same problem...
(2016-02-10, 02:10)jiinkopp Wrote: Hey guys, wondering if anyone could help me with something.. I have the skystream 4 box with kodi and I have the NBC sports app and use my login, login goes smoothly, and everything does seem to work fine till I try to watch something, whether it be live or a replay, all I get is audio and no video. It's not buffering, the audio is clear and fine, but no picture at all. Anyone have this problem or possibly have any advice on what I should do?
PS, I have the latest version and have unistalled and installed once already. Still same problem...
Sound like video decoding in Kodi, try to play around with Kodi decoder acceleration.
System--setting--video--acceleration, try hardware accelerated.
You might need to change the settings level (on the bottom) to either Advanced or Expert mode to see the acceleration option.
(2016-02-10, 07:43)dtsexpert Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 02:10)jiinkopp Wrote: Hey guys, wondering if anyone could help me with something.. I have the skystream 4 box with kodi and I have the NBC sports app and use my login, login goes smoothly, and everything does seem to work fine till I try to watch something, whether it be live or a replay, all I get is audio and no video. It's not buffering, the audio is clear and fine, but no picture at all. Anyone have this problem or possibly have any advice on what I should do?
Sound like video decoding in Kodi, try to play around with Kodi decoder acceleration.
You might need to change the settings level (on the bottom) to either Advanced or Expert mode to see the acceleration option.

First off, thanks for the response.... I checked the accelerator and the amcodec, libstagefright and mediacodec were all allowed for acceleration. There was nothing I could turn on. I checked the app again and still have audio and no video... Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance...
(2016-02-11, 02:35)jiinkopp Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 07:43)dtsexpert Wrote:

First off, thanks for the response.... I checked the accelerator and the amcodec, libstagefright and mediacodec were all allowed for acceleration. There was nothing I could turn on. I checked the app again and still have audio and no video... Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance...
You need to turn the three accelerations off
(2016-02-11, 02:44)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 02:35)jiinkopp Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 07:43)dtsexpert Wrote: Sound like video decoding in Kodi, try to play around with Kodi decoder acceleration.

You need to turn the three accelerations off

It works!... I cannot thank you guys enough!
Another first time poster (I'm using the 22-1-2016 version of the add-on and Kodi v15.2 on Android. I'm not at home so I don't know my Android # or OS #

I was trying to get the Women's Concacaf qualifying soccer games last evening on the box via various means of search in the different app's that are available however once inside the app and was clicking in the link to the games (link was green) well nothing was happening. Some links would just kick me back to the main screen with all the other links with-in the app and other links would give me a message saying unplayable steam. I tried every possible app I could find and nothing (even directly from the NBC Sports app that I accessed direct from my add-on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to watch Trinidad vs Guyana tonight Concacaf qualifier.

Cheers
Hi I have problems today, I have 2 logins for direct TV and none of them work just keep getting a message failed to authorise, it was fine 2 days ago so am wondering if there is a problem with there site or there is a problem with direct TV logins with this add on ?
Hello all,

I am using Kodi on my Sony Bravia Android TV. I have installed the latest version of this NBC Sports Live Extra add-on i.e. version 2016.2.3. I have a subscription through DirecTV.

After launching this add-on and trying to watch a replay of a Premier League game, it does not work and gives error such as 'one or more items failed to play' and advises to check logs. When I try to watch a live event, it advises me to check my username and password and I verified it that it was correct. I used tvunblock.com as geo unblocker. I use it for my Netflix subscription and it works fine.

To see if this is a DNS provider issue, I have now switched to the paid service of Unotelly.com. After launching the add-on, I am able to watch the golf channel live (it was not possible with tvunblock before). However, when I try to watch the replay of a Premier League game it says 'Failed to authorize'.

I will appreciate any help here as I am novice to Kodi and this stuff...

Thank you in advance.
Hi all. I have never had any problems with this addon but all of a sudden i am getting a continuous blinking on the picture today. any ideas?? Thanks
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13