• 151(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-01-30, 21:08)rossie250 Wrote: sorry... I don't get it.

The file I am given on page one is this (the alternative to downloading from the Kodi Repo) : repository.eracknaphobia-master

Its a folder not a zip file.

Am I downloading the wrong one ? its the only file I'm given so I'm guessing Im doing the wrong thing with it.

I should add I'm using a matricom gbox q so this is not a direct download, this is why i add it to a USB stick the try to install it on the box.

Im using a macbook to download it, could that be the problem ?

Sorry to be a pain!

Ok so it was the Mac, I managed to install it but this new version still gives me the same verify username and password issues with direct tv.... Damn this is so frustating
(2016-01-31, 00:31)rossie250 Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 21:08)rossie250 Wrote: sorry... I don't get it.

The file I am given on page one is this (the alternative to downloading from the Kodi Repo) : repository.eracknaphobia-master

Its a folder not a zip file.

Am I downloading the wrong one ? its the only file I'm given so I'm guessing Im doing the wrong thing with it.

I should add I'm using a matricom gbox q so this is not a direct download, this is why i add it to a USB stick the try to install it on the box.

Im using a macbook to download it, could that be the problem ?

Sorry to be a pain!

Ok so it was the Mac, I managed to install it but this new version still gives me the same verify username and password issues with direct tv.... Damn this is so frustating

It works!! I guess it just needed a little time to get used to my box Smile
Hi, new member to forum. Here because I was having issues with Direct TV credentials working. Glad I came here and saw the January update. The direct tv credential errors was driving me crazy. All is working now! Thanks so much for this plugin. It's truly great.
Another first time poster (I'm using the 22-1-2016 version of the add-on and Kodi v15.2 on Android 6 and OS X ).

I have an account with Direct TV that works fine on a Nexus 7 so I can view live events and replays (not just the golf channel).

But there is a problem with Kodi on Mac; the Direct TV username/pw results in a pop-up window, "Authorization Failed", containing the message "Failed to authorize".

On clicking "OK" a new pop-up appears, "Playback failed", with the message "One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message." On checking the log, I can see pages of what appear to be random characters.

Note: I tried logging in via the Mac before trying Android.

The Mac concerned is a Mac Mini (Mid 2011) running OS X El Capitan 10.11.2.

Any and all guidance will be welcomed!
Hello,
I can no longer use this add-on with Cox Communications.
I am not getting a "failed authorization" but rather a check the log issue.

http://xbmclogs.com/pjinoudqv

As done in the past, I will be glad to provide Eracknaphobia credentials for testing.
Just PM me.
Thanks
Hello,

Gutted, as of this evening I'm getting the same direct tv username password problems as i had before.

Anyone else having this or is it just me ?

Was looking forward to watching the game tonight but thats not going to happen Sad
I have all the necessary to use NBC but a couple of weeks ago Kodi asks to verify username and password. My login details are fine as I can login with no problem direct from NBC Live website, It seems that my VPN has stopped working with Kodi. I am using Kodi on both Ubuntu and Windows 7. Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks.
(2016-02-01, 23:42)Nigel L Wrote: Another first time poster (I'm using the 22-1-2016 version of the add-on and Kodi v15.2 on Android 6 and OS X ).

I have an account with Direct TV that works fine on a Nexus 7 so I can view live events and replays (not just the golf channel).

But there is a problem with Kodi on Mac; the Direct TV username/pw results in a pop-up window, "Authorization Failed", containing the message "Failed to authorize".

On clicking "OK" a new pop-up appears, "Playback failed", with the message "One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message." On checking the log, I can see pages of what appear to be random characters.

Note: I tried logging in via the Mac before trying Android.

The Mac concerned is a Mac Mini (Mid 2011) running OS X El Capitan 10.11.2.

Any and all guidance will be welcomed!

Login using Chrome rather than Safari.

It worked for me.
Version 2016.2.3 released

- Add setting to automatically play best stream available
- Bug fix
not having much joy with the latest update.
the stream is cutting out after about 1 minute.

i noticed that you included a setting for picking the best stream, but when i UN-check it, it still just plays automatically.
should I be getting a list like before?

do you need a debug log, or are you still working out some kinks?

i tried removing the addon, and reinstalling.
i did not try removing the setting file. i will try that next.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
here's a debug log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/14870831/
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Just upgraded to the latest release and having the same issues as above, streams stopping after around 2mins.

I have reverted back to 01.28 for now.
Whoops

v2016.2.3.2
- Fixed new bugs released in prev version
yes i am having the same stream drop out problem
(2016-02-03, 22:59)berty98 Wrote: yes i am having the same stream drop out problem

Did you update to 2016.2.3.2? It should have fixed the drop out issues in 2016.2.3
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13