Poll: What's Your Favorite view?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sio2 view
17.65%
sio2x view
41.18%
icon view
23.53%
plain list
0%
fat list
17.65%
fanart
0%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
SiO2-X - Helix

watch gallery

many thanks to Scrolling for helping me polishing it.

You can get my repository
HERE

Anybody interested in localizing (translating) this skin please help out visiting :
TRANSIFEX - SIO2X

Thanks.

for the full experience of the new SiO2X view it's recommended to run Artwork Downloader (Download from Official Xbmc.Org Repository) in order to scrub logos and cdart.

• Customizable Home Menu. Add Your custom link to any SCRIPT, ADD-ON or FAVOURITE.
  • Customizable Backgrounds
  • Listing of 3D content from HomeScreen(1)
  • Support for CINEMA EXPERIENCE
  • Automatic Shelf display of Addons (program/music/video/picture) & Movies - TVShows (recent/recommended)
  • Wheater Forecast on Home Page and Temperature always showing.
  • Watch Trailers for Library Movies directly from shelf
  • Automatic integrated support for on shelf NEXT AIRED plugin
  • Automatically populate Shelf content with plugins by placing them on Home Page.
  • Support for Apple Movie Trailers from shelf

(1) Content naming must be done according to XBMC rules for 3D automatic identification -- i.e. Must Contain the word "3D" Big Grin

(2014-10-24, 14:17)rridder Wrote: When you want to download subtitles the site selection text in the right panel is out of place.

can't replicate this can you let me know XBMC version and skin version please?

(2014-10-25, 06:45)scrolling Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 12:03)fastcolors Wrote: this is actually a Kodi problem.. you need to go to settings and pick your system keyboard layout (can pick more than one.. ) i guess they forgot to set a default one automatically so far... or maybe it's just because of the transition.. go to GENERAL SETTINGS > ASPECT > INTERNATIONAL > pick a layout. Wink

Thanks!

I found a few of things. It looks like in the Fanart view that the fanart image is doubled up. And in the SiO2-X view it looks like the play icon is out of place. I hope this makes since. When I'm in the Settings> Appearance window I can't navigate through the menu options with first clicking on the screen with my mouse. Any suggestions?

scroll, you testing kodi right?
let me check on the update of the skin.
it seems that the settings page was auto deciding the first control selected, so now that's changed and since the skin was pointing to a random number (not sure why ahahah) i gotta fix that.

sorry for the inconvenience.

2 . wait you not using the full power of sio2-x view. please download Artwork downloader

and run in FROM THE MOVIE VIEW so you won't have to go through setting it.

then exit the view and enter it again.... it will look like this

I will add a video soon on this feature. Wink

and yes the unwatched icon in left panel is in the wrong spot.
will fix soon thx.

edit-- of course the double fanart will go away too Smile - actually was already fixed. try github version if you'd like. will push update soon though.

Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2014-10-25, 12:58)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 06:45)scrolling Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 12:03)fastcolors Wrote: this is actually a Kodi problem.. you need to go to settings and pick your system keyboard layout (can pick more than one.. ) i guess they forgot to set a default one automatically so far... or maybe it's just because of the transition.. go to GENERAL SETTINGS > ASPECT > INTERNATIONAL > pick a layout. Wink

Thanks!

I found a few of things. It looks like in the Fanart view that the fanart image is doubled up. And in the SiO2-X view it looks like the play icon is out of place. I hope this makes since. When I'm in the Settings> Appearance window I can't navigate through the menu options with first clicking on the screen with my mouse. Any suggestions?

it seems that the settings page was auto deciding the first control selected, so now that's changed and since the skin was pointing to a random number (not sure why ahahah) i gotta fix that.

Yes, I am using Kodi i a test environment only.

In the big list view the title and the blue dot over lap.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
found one more thing.The finish time is out of the info box and it's the same on the flip side.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2014-10-26, 18:38)scrolling Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 12:58)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 06:45)scrolling Wrote: Thanks!

Yes, I am using Kodi i a test environment only.

In the big list view the title and the blue dot over lap.

(2014-10-27, 06:19)scrolling Wrote: found one more thing.The finish time is out of the info box and it's the same on the flip side.

good hunting!!!!!
I MISSED YOU MAN!

thanks. Smile
Image Image
Hey Scroll, I can't seem to reproduce the overlapping in List (I think that's not big list you have there) ..

could you state kodi version & skin version.
Thanks.

(did fix the music time out of place)
Image Image
(2014-10-27, 14:43)fastcolors Wrote: could you state kodi version & skin version.
Thanks

I believe its the alpha 4 version. I'll also double check to see which view it is tonight.
(2014-10-27, 14:43)fastcolors Wrote: Hey Scroll, I can't seem to reproduce the overlapping in List (I think that's not big list you have there) ..

You're right it's the list view.
I'm on OS X alpha 5 and this is what i get...

can't fix it..

try updating Kodi and see what happens...
Image Image
Hello fastcolors

I love this excellent skin. Thanks a lot. I am using with Helix on an android TV stick controlled with a wireless mouse and it works great. Slight problem with subtitle providers popup menu which disappears after I select a provider. I am able to choose and download the subtitle I want but to switch to a different provider I have to enter subtitles again. Once again thanks for this uncomplicated and fast skin.
(2014-11-04, 17:31)josegve Wrote: Hello fastcolors

I love this excellent skin. Thanks a lot. I am using with Helix on an android TV stick controlled with a wireless mouse and it works great. Slight problem with subtitle providers popup menu which disappears after I select a provider. I am able to choose and download the subtitle I want but to switch to a different provider I have to enter subtitles again. Once again thanks for this uncomplicated and fast skin.

press RIGHT.

provider window will pop out again.
Smile
Glad You enjoy the skin.
cheers.
Image Image
Hello Fastcolors
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have a remote only a regular mouse. What I was doing wrong was mapping mousedrag to 'left' instead of 'right' because the popup moves left. Works great now. I know I can count on you guys in case of future problems but up to now this skin is perfect!!!!
(2014-11-05, 19:15)josegve Wrote: Hello Fastcolors
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have a remote only a regular mouse. What I was doing wrong was mapping mousedrag to 'left' instead of 'right' because the popup moves left. Works great now. I know I can count on you guys in case of future problems but up to now this skin is perfect!!!!

good!

have fun with the skin!
and if you feel like it ..add to my reputation. Big Grin
Image Image
3.1.0 update
Image Image
How can I make the SiO2-X view stay in the different apps, I select it but after closing the app, I have the default view again.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Helix1