im handicap and need some help
im both physical and mentally handicap ive got most of what i need with the xbmc but i need to be able to access my gmail google chrome and live tv im paying for basic cable so accessing those channels is all i need but i cant figure out how or even where to go to to learn so if anyone knows any where i can go even a tread on here just pointing me in the right direction would be awesome thanks alot
Hi niaa, I am sure a few people will help you with this. But only within the limits of what xbmc/Kodi can do.

1) gmail - http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Mail . I don't believe this will allow you to reply to emails but will let you look at them and perform some basic tasks. I don't use it myself so have no idea which current version of xbmc/Kodi it works on?

2) If you are paying for basic cable and want to incorporate that as a PVR into Kodi you will need to set up a device (usually a PC with a capture card) into your set-up.

The threads here are pretty busy at the moment but I am sure if you would like to pursue this there will be people to help!
thanks everyone for the help i will you it all to set it up right for me im home bound and tv and computer is all i have for now ( just to let you know how much i value your help)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
im handicap and need some help0