Scrape Local Content for Concert DVD?
Howdy.

I've recently switched to Aeon Nox and it's pretty slick.

I'm running into problems while trying to use the CONCERTS option on the main menu ribbon -- I have ripped concert DVDs (not music videos) to D:\Concerts and created .NFO files for each one, using the same name as ripped .ISO file; I also have .JPGs for the DVD jacket as well. I added C:\Concerts as the path, and selected 'movies' and 'local scan' options.

However when navigating to the CONCERTS option on the main menu ribbon, I still have to go thru the process of navigating to that file location and then get no album art, summary, etc., just a blank box for each with the file name (e.g., Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Live in Austin.iso). If I right-click and select 'manage', I get a pop-up with the ISO filename and it won't accept anything I type.

I tried to use a movie database scraper -- that worked, but then it pulled all those concert DVDs into the MOVIES option -- which I don't want.

Treating as 'music videos' was not successful, either -- couldn't find the name, so I have to default to just the artist and the music video scraper brought back bogus names, art, etc.

It's got to be something simple that I'm missing here, directions would be greatly appreciated.
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape Local Content for Concert DVD?0