input channel number
Hello,

I have a .m3u with a list of channels from my ISP, something like this :
Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0 tvg-id="C1.telerama.fr",1 - TF1 HD (TNT)
rtsp://192.168.0.33/fbxdvb/stream?tsid=5&nid=8442&sid=1281&frontend=1
#EXTINF:0 tvg-id="C2.telerama.fr",2 - France 2 (HD)

#EXTINF:0 tvg-id="C4139.telerama.fr",46 - beIN SPORTS 1 (HD)
rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=966&flavour=hd
#EXTINF:0 tvg-id="C4140.telerama.fr",47 - beIN SPORTS 2 (HD)
rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=970&flavour=hd

You can see on the highlighted channel that there can be a difference between the real channel number (46) and the channel number generated by the plugin (35).

The problem is with the remote when I want to display channel "46 - beIN SPORTS 1 (HD)" : I have to input 35 and not 46.
I tried to play with options in System->TV but with no luck.
I also put the number just after "EXTINF" like EXTINF:1, EXTINF:2, etc...still not working

Is there a way to change this behavior ? Or maybe I have to use a backend like mediaportal ?

XBMC 13.2
Thank you.
Hi,
Sorry, I could not help for your problem. I don't have the answer.
But, I have a question:
How do you use Telerama for EPG system?
I have solved my problem using Mediaportal addon, it was rough but I was worth it ^^

For the epg with Iptv Simple client :
I downloaded the tvguide complet.xml on http://xmltv.dtdns.net/download/
Next you have to match the tag id from complet.xml on each tag tvg-id from your playlist :

complet.xml :

<channel id="C6.telerama.fr">
<display-name>M6</display-name>
<icon src="http://localhost:7051/xbmc/logos/logo6.gif" />
</channel>

playlist.m3u :

#EXTINF:0 tvg-id="C6.telerama.fr",6 - M6HD (TNT)
rtsp://192.168.0.33/fbxdvb/stream?tsid=5&nid=8442&sid=1283&frontend=1

I don't know if it's clear, my english is baaad Big Grin
(2014-11-08, 23:23)rasmu Wrote: I don't know if it's clear, my english is baaad Big Grin

Ben, je répond en français alors (je ne sais pas si j'ai le droit sur ce forum).

Merci bien. C'était suffisamment clair en ce qui me concerne.
Je vais regarder cela.
Pour le moment, je me sers de Kazer.org : il y manque pas mal d'information je trouve mais c'est un site géré par un bénévole donc on ne va pas lui le reprocher. Il fait tout de fois du bon boulot.
Oui il manque des chaines, j'aurai aimé au moins trouvé le programme des chaines bein max.
Why don't you remove the numbers from the name and let XBMC handle it?
If you look at the screenshot, you can see that the plugin set the channel number by order : ie the 5th channel on the list has the channel number 5.
If I remove the number from the name, how will he find out the real channel number ?

I don't see an option in the addon settings or in the channel manager to set a channel number to a channel.

In Mediaportal you can here :
Just edit the file and remove the number from the name.
(2014-11-12, 10:28)negge Wrote: Just edit the file and remove the number from the name.

I think the point is that "channel 5" is no longer channel 5. People know the channel numbers by heart sometimes, or use a mix of XBMC/Kodi and official set-top-boxes.
I had the same thing. If you don't mind just using the TV channels portion and NOT the EPG just create a dummy one for that channel.

Example:
#ENTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="Cable",844
http://

Yeah it may not be pretty, but it will allow you to have the right numbers for the channels. The 844 is the channel number so that it will add it as a channel. Not sure if that is required or not to keep the numbering scheme correct, I use it in case my cable company decides to change the channel numbers again.

One thing to note though. This will cause havoc on the full EPG causing it to possibly crash if to many blank ones are not shown. If the full EPG does not have information on the right channels it will cause KODI to crash.

Hope that helps!
+1 for this feature request. I also need to be able to specify (by a tag) the REAL number, not the sequential number of the channel to keep the channel numbers in sync with all other devices and apps.
I opened an issue on github
https://github.com/afedchin/xbmc-addon-i.../issues/42
(2015-01-26, 05:36)Jie Sun Wrote: Want a help!

If I insert APKs of Channels, can it work in a OTT box?

No. That's not how it works. I don't even know what an APK of channels is, but I can tell you that's not how it works.
I want this too as I want to be able to change the channels via IR and use the Xbox OneGuide.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
input channel number0