iOS Ios8.1 iPhone 5s screen res
I have a iphone 5s running 8.1 . I air mirror to atv3 , in the past io7 build I could change res to #2 and go to video adjustments and fill my tv screen fine with excellent results , since my upgrade to 8.1 it only out put res of the phone resulting in black bars top bottom and sides as it is "mirroring actual phone " and not upscaling size is there a fixHuh I'm on Gotham 13.2.3 on xbmc cydia repo
You still need to change to #2 - this hasn't changed on ios8 and i have verified it working with my ipad mini retina running ios 8.1. Ensure that you follow tv-out (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I am using #2 still no joy and the 5s is different res to ipad mini
Yes this doesn't matter (because we are talking about tvout resolutions here which are only depending on the used tv and should be reported the same to all ios devices). post debug log (wiki) and eventually post a photo on how it looks on your tv.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Where about is tv out in confluence skin?? Thanks by the way for your help
does my wiki link not work? TV-Out (wiki) (sorry can't verify the links - wiki is blocked here at work). You already told me that you were changing it to Fullscreen #2 <- so obviously you know where the "tvout" option is in confluence no? (its system->system->video) - i am a bit confused now...
Sorry for confusion I have already done this on TV out #2 it used to work when I was on io7.06 then I went to 8.1 and now when I mirror now it literally mirrors my phone rather than upscaling the pic to fill my tv screen
once again - post a debug log (wiki)
Ok I've have done debug , I've got two 6 digit numbers what do I do now??
(2014-11-13, 22:32)J0DZ Wrote: Ok I've have done debug , I've got two 6 digit numbers what do I do now??

Tell us what they are. We can look them up using this URL format + your numbers (since sometimes xbmclogs.com doesn't send the e-mail): http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=######

Where "######" is the 6 numbers you got.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ios8.1 iPhone 5s screen res0