• 12(current)
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC
(2014-12-17, 18:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 18:27)Yorick Wrote: I see that Hive is not in Beta Phase. I don´t know if this change can influence in the addon.

Addon still works. They must be linking beta.hive.im back to app.hive.im for every web call.

Next update will change the web calls to app.hive.im.

Quality is capped to 240p for non-premium
That's bad
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
The way is to share ... I add ..

https://app.hive.im/join/c457
Confirmed payment and can not be used through the kodi. He always opens in 240p or original, choose original. I get error message.

The error occurs only on files that have already been transcoded. Files that have not, or only shows original works perfectly.

I think I found the files are in AVI.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

That's right the addon or kodi not play ".avi"
I can watch 720p but buffering is slow (very slow). Not sure whether the hive server is loaded or non-premium limit. When I download the file from Hive, it goes full speed (use all my bandwidth). Anyone has the same problem.
(2014-12-19, 11:28)akira01 Wrote: I can watch 720p but buffering is slow (very slow). Not sure whether the hive server is loaded or non-premium limit. When I download the file from Hive, it goes full speed (use all my bandwidth). Anyone has the same problem.

I have the same problem. I have a 50 Mbps fiber line, but XBMC is continuos buffering when I tried to play a video streaming from my hive
(2014-12-19, 14:15)lyaran2013 Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 11:28)akira01 Wrote: I can watch 720p but buffering is slow (very slow). Not sure whether the hive server is loaded or non-premium limit. When I download the file from Hive, it goes full speed (use all my bandwidth). Anyone has the same problem.

I have the same problem. I have a 50 Mbps fiber line, but XBMC is continuos buffering when I tried to play a video streaming from my hive

When I select to download a file in the browser on hive, it downloads extremely slow. A 80MB file took 45 mins. It normally would finish in under a min.

This behaviour has been noted since their change, and I do noticed it says uncapped download speeds only apply to premium.

(2014-12-19, 02:24)iorifly Wrote: Confirmed payment and can not be used through the kodi. He always opens in 240p or original, choose original. I get error message.

The error occurs only on files that have already been transcoded. Files that have not, or only shows original works perfectly.

I think I found the files are in AVI.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

That's right the addon or kodi not play ".avi"

Original might be encoded with codec not supported on your system. 240p would be transcoded and hitting a supported codec.
(2014-12-19, 15:34)dmdsoftware Wrote: When I select to download a file in the browser on hive, it downloads extremely slow. A 80MB file took 45 mins. It normally would finish in under a min.

This behaviour has been noted since their change, and I do noticed it says uncapped download speeds only apply to premium.

Same problem here. Only 80 Kb/s download speed with premium.
Now, because I being the premium, the addon does not show 720p 480p etc. Only 240p and original?

Alteration in the structure of the site, right? The addon needs change, right?
(2014-12-19, 21:48)iorifly Wrote: Now, because I being the premium, the addon does not show 720p 480p etc. Only 240p and original?

Alteration in the structure of the site, right? The addon needs change, right?

only 240p and original with non-premium.
I am premium. And for me the addon only shows these two Sad
Now this showing all options ... There are all the files ... weird .. I will watch more.
dmdsoftware, when will you release the next version of this wonderful addon? Tongue
dmdsoftware,

I'm having trouble with subtitles, however if the addon receive the filename, I think he can work with addons kodi legends (legendasdivx and legendas.tv)
Hi dmdsoftware - I found an issue with the addon with respect to playing my MP3s that are not part of any known album (and therefore, Hive does not create a thumbnail and backdrop for them). In such case, the addon was not returning those files when listing from a folder.

I took a look at the source code and proposed a solution back to you as a pull request in github. Basically I created another block of code to parse AUDIO files that does not expect to receive an HD image (used for backdrop) and thumbnail image.

When you have a minute, please take a look at the pull request. Cheers!
(2014-12-22, 10:15)JoKeRzBoX Wrote: Hi dmdsoftware - I found an issue with the addon with respect to playing my MP3s that are not part of any known album (and therefore, Hive does not create a thumbnail and backdrop for them). In such case, the addon was not returning those files when listing from a folder.

I took a look at the source code and proposed a solution back to you as a pull request in github. Basically I created another block of code to parse AUDIO files that does not expect to receive an HD image (used for backdrop) and thumbnail image.

When you have a minute, please take a look at the pull request. Cheers!

Thanks! and merged.

New release pushed out to repository
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.2.0.zip

Version 0.2.0
- Hive out of beta; updated api calls
- contribution from JoKeRzBoX - This change to library file hive.py adds capacity to play an audio file that does not have HD image (backdrop) and/or thumbnail. This situation happens when the audio file is not recognized by Hive as any known song from an known album
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC8